Not enough

--Don't... give me that look, Yoisaki.-- Airi said, making pressure on her chest to stop more blood from being spilled.

--Oh? The other queen is here?-- Kaito said, still focusing on consume the castle's barrier energy.

--I told you to not leave the princesses, didn't I?-- Kanade said, angry and concerned holding Airi's body on the floor and quickly healing her fatal wound.

--Wow... that was fast. But it's alright, he just have my sword and...--

--No Momoi, you're not alright by yourself. I don't mind helping, mainly because it's a enemy that controls magic and you along to your knights are not well trained for that.--

Airi would complain or mock Kanade back, but she was feeling a lot of pain and decided to be quiet.

--You're not scared to leave your Kingdom alone, Kanade?-- Kaito asked her, turning his back to the castle and finally looking her in the eyes.

--And you won't focus on try to conquer the White Kingdom?-- Kanade also asked, creating a magical swording and pointing him.

--I don't need to focus so much, because your princesses won't make it to control my robot army for much longer.-- He crossed his arms to Kanade showing he's not worried at all, he's sure the princesses are all going to die.

--I won't let it happen.-- Kanade almost jumped at him, swinging her sword to his direction, but Kaito was too fast and well advanced, making a shield so the Queen would have to make more effort than using just a sword.

--Is that all...?--
The robot teased her while floating, but got interrupted by a rope getting tied on his feet, making him fell and Kanade held his head on the floor with her left hand, concentrating a magic that would explode him into pieces.

--Don't underestimate a Queen.-- She was about to destroy him right there, but Kaito caught her, since she forgot to tie his hands and tried to burn her using the jewel's prohibited magic. Fortunately, Kanade let him go in time.

Both of them were too strong, in a way that it would probably never end. Kaito uses laser spells with the jewel and is extremely fast using shields. But Kanade also is fast with her magical sword and ropes, tying up Kaito all the time, but he always could free himself from it.

--Those magical blue ropes of yours... reminds me of someone.--

--Stop talking during the battle, you...!--
Kanade complained, spining her weapon and finally making a wound on the robot's "stomach".

--He must be taking care of the White People right now.-- Kaito said, removing the sword like if it was nothing and rebuilding his technological system again. He crushed the magic of the sword like paper and tried to hurt the Queen with it, but of course, she could defend it.

Airi was looking at them, sometimes they were flying, sometimes they were so fast that she couldn't see anything. That battle... would end just when Kanade gets tired, she was sure.

So she crawled away, and looked at her castle, seeing the barrier gets weaker and weaker, even though Kaito was fighting with Kanade at the moment, he still kept consuming the barrier. She couldn't see the Princesses, and she was so worried, but they are more than just far, it would be useless for her to try going to the castle walking.

They could be dead at anytime, and she wasn't there, instead, she decided to fight with someone that she clearly knew she wouldn't win, since the White Kingdom doesn't have well magic knowledge.

I was always too selfish wasn't i? I never accepted someone could be better than me so... I hated magic so bad, since only the Bloody Kingdom was good with it and even though i tried having it in my Kingdom, it wasn't enough because I didn't had Yoisaki's support, she hated me. But of course she hated me! I always hated her more...