WAR LIFE

The girl was left into the space all alone, in a ship, which will take her to a different planet where she can live a happy life free from all the worries, wars, and tensions......

A few hours back.......

March 26 1998, a day when a princess was born on viscana, but the crucial war was  going all around the planet. The parents of the little girl were extremely worried and decided to   send her in the space for a time being until the time war was going on. So as to keep her safe. But this war is not going to stop. And keeping a 1 hour newborn in space off guard was a bad idea. So they have decided to send her to a different planet with one of their trusted men. Who can take care of her, in the new surroundings and update them about her well beings, but the parents also instructed the man to not tell them the planet they have chosen to stay as its dangerous for them, when the war comes to an end they will ask him to bring her here.

Its the time to leave, The parents of the little girl were very sad and emotional. They were having a hard time controlling their tears. And sending their piece of heart on a different planet. But what can they do they have no other choice but to detach themselves from her. And for the safety of children, their parents can do anything.

As the man and baby were going on the ship, King and Queen, with the rest of the people, were fighting the war. They didn't even get the chance to see their daughter before taking off.

The ship took off and was about to cross the planet's outer layer ........when a huge misile came out of nowhere and hit the ship and booooomm........blast occurred..

If you like the story to like and comment your reviews....all types of suggestions are welcome( I hope you are positive).