A NEW LIFE

20 years later.......

We can see a girl watching horror seen all decked up in a huge blanket, having popcorn in one hand and the other holding the blanket to hide the face.

On television..

Deep horror music is playing, and the door is opening slowly with a crack sound, and.......

Boooooooooo......

Girl: aaaaaaaa!!

A boy from behind: hahahahahah

Girl: you idiot, dumbo, you scared the crap out of me
(Hits the boy from pillow)

Boy: Lucy!! Stop it who told you watch a horror movie at this time of night when you are so much scared of ghosts. Half of the world sleeps at this time.

Lucy:  Wait  a minute..did you just said that I am scared of ghosts....I am not.. I am a very brave person.

Boy: ohh! Pls you or brave. If you are brave na then I don't know who is a naive person.

Lucy: You are very bad. I am not talking to you. GET LOST..

boy: Hey! Calm down, girl. I was just joking.

Lucy: You better be Ishmael. Or else you will face my wreth.

Ishmael's pov

Oh god, what have I done. She got too angry. I don't think she is going to leave me that easy...I have to change the topic.

Ishmael: OK OK but why are you still awake. It's 1:30 am.

Lucy: you know na Ishmael I can't sleep at this hour

Ishmael: did the nightmare again came?

Lucy: yess

Ishmael:(tensed) why didn't you wake me up.

Lucy: I am 20 now. I know how to handle myself. I don't need anyone's help.

Ishmael: why would you(sarcasm) you have so many people around. And also you have grown up so much that you don't even need your bestfreind around ..hmm

Lucy: why are you feeling insecure. Offcourse you are very important part of my life. After my parents you are the only one whom I trust the most. I was not feeling right to disturb you at this time of night.

Ishmael: you can disturb me anytime of the day Lucy I won't mind.

Lucy: why?

Ishmael:(in mind: because i love you very much and can't see that pain in your eyes)

Lucy:(snapped her hand) hey where are you lost.

Ishmael: in you

Lucy:WHAT??

Ishmael: Inn.. your dream that why do you receive them very often

Lucy: then it's fine(in mind: in my dreams seriously.. why can't In me I love this boy so much and he never sees it 😡)

Ishmael: okay! Let me leave now if mom came to know she will be worried just saw your room lights open so came to check on you..gn

Lucy: gn

Ufff....the fire is from both the sides what do you think will any of them will ever confess their love to another or they will always be playing just friends game

Do let me know your reviews in comment section and don't forget to vote
Pls.

Will meet you in the next part....