LUCY'S DREAM

The clock striked 12:00 am. Therefore, the new day started that is 26 march 2023.....and as the new day takes of Lucy woke up with a jerk, so was Ishmael feeling a sudden movement beside him.

After dealing with the most dangerous fear of his life, he is finally relaxed. As Lucy had opened her eyes means she was fine....but what happened? Why did she wake up with that jerk? What happened to her? Why did the doctor say that she is not having a heart. Were the questions roaming in his mind..he thought of asking them and clearing the things. But when he turned towards her, he saw sweating badly...he understood it was a nightmare again.

Lucy was sweating badly. After having the worst nightmare of her life.. After 5 years, she saw something different in her dream.. which is actually relatable. And she is scared that this might get true.

Ishmael, seeing her condition, decided to ask her about the nightmare. Lucy looked towards him and exclaimed, " It was something different. i never saw that before.....or something of that kind ever came to my dream....". Ishmael was confused with her answer as the nightmares she get are not a real kind ascthey are about a red ocean....which is not actually real...which can be ignored and there is no worry about of the thing. Then why is she so much scared this time? Why is she saying that it was something different, what is going on.

Ishmael's thought bubble broke when Lucy started "It was something new...it was not about that lady willow who actually every time comes in my dream........it was....about me...there was a person who was saying before the 20th..b.i..rr..thda..y of yours you will loose all your strength to get the new ones as the clock strikes 12 and as you complete your 20 years of life  you will get your identity your powers back which were lost somewhere just start from the place where  someone found you when you were in that bad condition and rest you will know as soon as you go there......."

Ishmael was so much stunned, listening  all about that all... and he asked Lucy to forget that all as it was just a nightmare... which she is seeing from a very young age. But Lucy was not ready to accept that it was just a nightmare, as it was about something she feels is true, and want to know why it happened....also the words "you will weakend before your 20th birthday confused her as it was not her birthday...so why did that happen.....

She forced Ishmael to let's go check....if any of the things said in the dream is 1% true, then she wants to know the whole truth... Each and every part..

Hope you liked the chapter

Please let me know your views in the comments, and don't forget to vote and follow me..

Will meet you in the next part