WHAT HAPPENED TO LUCY??

Ishmael got so scared seeing Lucy in such a condition that he was not in his senses and rushed towards her. His heart stopped beating. How can it not be? The one he loves immensely is their on the floor fainted,  god knows since when....

Ishmael put her face on his lap and tapped it twice or thrice, calling out her name. But she was not responding. So he decided to lift her up and take her to her room. He was fighting with his inner thoughts....as at a point his brain is saying she is just scared and his heart is not believing it.. as many times notice a heart to heart connection can never fail in knowing the actual status of the person. So is believed by Ishmael.

He took her inside the room and laid her on the bed. He brought a glass of water and sprinkled it on Lucy. But their was no sign of Lucy waking up.

After sprinkling the whole glass of water on her, Ishmael finally decided to call her parents up and then the doctor. Both arrived simultaneously.

As the doctor was checking her, Ishmael was their on her side. He was not ready to leave her hand. The fear he was having since Lucy was lost is not leaving him, and he is not ready to overcome it.

When the doctor finished checking, he announced that nothing specific had happened to her, just her vitals were not their and she was still able to breathe. This confused and made people tensed who were present their, that how can this be possible she doesn't have a a actual heart which beats, and still she is alive, and no one in the world knows about it.

The doctor asked everyone not to take any step in such a hurry and just let her rest for some time. The doctor was also scared and not sure about the scenario but he cannot say anything to the people here as it can create panick in everyone's heart and they can beat him for saying some rubbish things about her.

Following the advice of the doctor, Lucy's parents left the room. But Ishmael was not willing to leave her alone in that condition. He decided to stay their for her, to look after her.

Ishmael didn't realise, and sleep took over him. The night got darker and darker, as the clock striked 12 am,starting the new day, i.e., 26 March 2023......  Lucy woke up with a jerk..

Hope you all the chapter

Please let me know your views in the comments, and don't forget to vote and follow me..

Will meet you in the next part.