THEIR MEET

After one hour....

It was 2'O clock. The scene shifts near the lake with a full moon where rays of moonlight sparkle the whole land and water. It was all quiet as the birds were sleeping and the land animals were in their caves.

The lake was surrounded by some rocks on which Ishmael was sitting and waiting for Lucy. It's when Lucy came and greeted him. Nervousness and fear were completely visible on her face with dried tear marks.....indicating she cried after he was gone. She was fiddling with her fingers and was not making direct eye contact with Ishmael.

Ishmael, on seeing Lucy and understanding the situation, decided to initiate a conversation.

Ishmael- are you fine?

Lucy- No

Ishmael - What is bothering... you know na you can share everything with me. I am always there for you.

Hearing this, Lucy burst into tears. She starred, crying harshly, and Ishmael, without saying anything, took him a tight hug, and she hid her face in his embarace.

After a few minutes, her sobs finally stopped, and she broke the hug. And looked directly into his eyes. And said....

Lucy- I LOVE YOU.

Ishmael was so shocked. Hearing this, he didn't know how to react. Yes, he was happy, happy to hear those words from her mouth, happy that she is also in love with him, happy to finally not be just friends....

Ishmael- I LOV....

Lucy covered his mouth with her hand and said...

Lucy - Before you say it, I want you to know something about me....that I don't know who I am. I don't know about my identity. Their are so many mysteries in my life. Their are so many things which I am not aware of about myself.. just think and make the decision that will you be able to love a girl who doesn't have parents, or will you leave me when you will got to know about my truth.