WHERE IS LUCY?

The next day.....

It's time for the party to start, and Lucy was stuggling with her over sized dress. She was really annoyed as she had nothing else to wear for tonight's party.

That's when Ishmael came to check upon Lucy's whereabouts. He was so excited to see her. It was not something new as when any of the party approaches or any school/college event is their he is excited like this only. To watch his lady love all dressed and looking drop dead gorgeous in her attire in each event or party, he falls in love with Lucy. Ishmael doesn't only like her well dressed but also in her cute panda night suits or baggy clothes. They give him different chills when she sits with him to watch a movie or to hang out. He imagines all his life with her at his home. Living a luxurious life, with lots of love from both ends and no one to disturb the love birds.

But now the time is passing. Guests started to arrive, and still their is no sign of Lucy. Ishmael is now getting restless
He tried calling her but she was  not receiving the calls making his efforts unsuccessfull everytimes. With each passing second their is a raising fear in ishmaels heart. He was not feeling well and getting hell worried about Lucy.

All the guests have arrived. The function is started. Ishmael was not able to control himself anymore, he just thought to check on Lucy once for his inner peace.

He was slowly moving towards her room. The whole corridor was quiet. there was no trace of any voice. Be it be the party sound or Lucy working in her room.

Ishmael was getting more and more anxious as he was moving towards the room. A sudden fear of losing Lucy gripped his heart. And he had no courage to knock on the door. What if Lucy is not their in the room? What if something bad has happened with her? What if.......were the questions roaming in his mind. Which he was not able to answer or in the situation to know the answer by knocking...

But he has to do it. He slowly knocked on the door, no response.. he again knocked, still no response..... this time, he knocked harder but still didn't get any response. His fears were coming into reality. He doesn't know what to do? How to do it?

The fear of losing the most loved person in your life is unbearable. It kills the person from inside. And so is happening with Ishmael. He started panicking, and in panick, he moved ahead in the corridor till the extent he never visited, and so was Lucy.

He was about to return back to go and inform her parents, but then only he saw ....Lucy who was looking pale and fainted their on the wooden floor in the dark, below a clock that looked older than any other thing in the house. But it was still working, showing  25 March 2023.......

Hope you liked the part
Please let me know your views in the comments, and don't forget to vote and follow me..

Will meet you in the next part