IT' S SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Ishmael recognized the infant in the picture to be Lucy.  Lucy's mother showed him a picture of Lucy's childhood.  But Lucy doesn't know about it and therefore can't recognize herself.  Shocked was a very small word to describe Ishmael's emotions,  he was beyond shock.

Lucy looked toward Ishmael but couldn't identify his facial expressions. Was he scared? Or was he nervous? Or is it  something else? It took a minute for Ishmael to realize that he was showing everything on his face and Lucy might catch him.

Ishmael masked up his emotions and changed them into curious ones. That is when Lucy asked him "Are you all right Ishmael" He replied in a very nervous tone "Yes, what made you think that I am scared" Lucy now get kind of suspicious after listening to his reply therefore she added, " I never said that you were nervous".

Ishmael was now stuck in the web, which he can't open. But he was also not ready to tell Lucy about it. As he might have guessed wrong, also it is possible that the baby in the picture is someone else, or if it's Lucy, he wants to find the story behind this picture and then acknowledge her.

" ok, I am nervous by seeing these blank letters. They are kind of....confusing. What is happening? I can't understand anything, " said Ishmael. Lucy believed in him and said, "Even I am scared now, what these letters are. Just have a name, place nothing else. How are we supposed to find it out?"

You don't worry, Lucy.  Let's just go and sleep.  Will look into this matter tomorrow with a fresh mind as this is getting kind of complicated.  Lucy favoured Ishmael's idea and decided to go back to sleep. 

Lucy's pov

I reached my room after Ishmael suggested to look after the matter tomorrow. But sleep was far away from my eyes.  It's curiosity,  tension,  stress, or fear. I don't know. I just can't believe the things that happened today. 

After trying for 2 hours,  sleep has not cuddled with Lucy. Therefore, she decided to visit the room once again,  and this time without telling Ishmael.

She reached that place again and entered the,  she took the box out to know what more is there inside it.

But when she grabbed the box, it slipped out from her hand, and that left a small scar on her hand from the blood oozed out. She didn't see that and grabbed the box again and opened it. 

As she touched those papers, the blood on her got onto it,  and the content which they were finding appeared there.