THE ADVENTURE BEGINS..

A new day, a newly beginning for both Lucy and Ishmael.

ISHMAEL POV

It was 7 in the morning, and the ringing of my alarm woke me up. Yesterday was undoubtedly the best day of my life, the love of my life, my sweetheart confessed her love, love for me. Thought a lot of things already going in her life, and she is really messed up about it......yet it feels so good, and I hope the same is the case with her.

Suddenly I realised it's 7 and I have to wake up and frehen up today is gonna be a long day. We found some clues  yesterday regarding Lucy's life, and we have to sort it out what actually happened with her.

With the thoughts prevailing in my mind, I got up and completed my morning routine. As we are gonna take our flight to Egypt today, I thought of wearing something comfy, so I took out my black hoodie paired it with white baggy jeans and put a silver chain around my neck.

I thought to call Lucy as I was done getting ready....as I know what a big sleepy head she is...

Lucy picked the call in one ring that's strange... you have to call her three to four times in the morning to get her up from the bed and pick her phone up. Maybe she is stressed about today.

As she picked up a phone, a very gloomy hi came from her side, and that proves my thoughts to be right.
I reply with a 'hi my love' and I can say from the phone only that she was blushing and smiling. And she replied with good morning that was better.

I asked her if she was ready or not, and she replied with yes and said that she was almost done just packing some last-minute things and was now ready to go find her true self.

Then, we ended the call and started completing my packing. I completed my packing and checked the time.. shit it was 9 already, and we have a flight at 11. I quickly grabbed my shades and mobile phone and reached downstairs...

As I reached their I found Lucy already waiting for me in the garden she was wearing a beige colour baggy pants and a white tank top with a cropped shrug. She tied her hair in a small pony tail. I can't stop myself from admiring her...

I reached towards her and soon our can arrived. We git seared and started our journey towards the airport.