~ Prologue ~

" Y/N "

There is someone! Someone hiding under my bed !

I can't breath , i can't think of anything anymore. My legs shake, my throat dries, my body turn into cold. So freaking cold!

" Monster! "

"Psychopath! "

"Serial Killer! "

" Ghost "

It could be anything! Anything that's hiding under my bed on my room of my house where no one lives other than me!

No! Iam not going to look under my bed! Iam not going to look who or what's hiding under there on the dark. Even though i suspect of knowing whom i will find. Even though i know it must be my stalker by whom i was getting followed around for months. The same stalker who sent me letters, flowers, gifts and my photos from different days of different events for months. The same stalker who came to see me and declared his existence to me on that terrible stormy night.

I don't wanna see and face him now or ever again. Because, because i don't know who he actually is. I don't know anything about my stalker. I don't know how he found me and why is he after me. I don't know how he looks or anything about him.

I saw him twice in my life by now, twice from very close. But the both times, he had mask on his face. He had his entire face, gesture, real appearance hidden under those masks .

"But there was a third time. That time you got fucked by him when he was wearing a goddamn painted mask on that party of the Halloween. You were drunk and let your stalker fuck you from the behind on that piano table that night even though you knew it was wrong. Even though you didn't see his face and even though he called  you his doll . His Fuck Doll.  You tempted him to force you, you let him to fuck you, stuff you with his cum and you enjoyed it so freaking much. "

The voice screams on my head strongly but i shake my head to refuse.

No, no, no. I didn't let him fuck me. I was drunk and wasn't on my mind. No he forced me. No he manipulated me into doing that by doing all those little filthy things before. No no. I won't recall anything from that night of Halloween or from that stormy night when we first met. Not now. Not ever.

I will turn around and run! Run and hide. No run and leave this house and never come back unless iam sure he's gone from under my bed. No i have to call 911. No what should i do? What should i do?

Okay run. First and formest thing to do is " Run ". I have to pretend i didn't suspect anything and leave the room first without making the 'someone' hiding under my bed get this idea that i already caught this information of  him being here.

I turn around and pretend to take normal steps. Just the door, i have to pretend this until i reach to the door. I can do it. I can do it. I totally can.

Step, step, step, step.

Iam close to the door. I have to pass it. Just have to pass it. It will end soon. I will run soon.

Iam about to cross the door but a deep sinister voice drags my attention towards it. Leaving me all on shivers and chaos. Like i will pass out from the extreme fear and die from a immediate cardiac attack.

- Run while you can run doll. And hide while you can hide. But don't pretend that you don't want your Master to own you my pretty doll. I, Your Master, will own you soon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆ Doll Master ( Dr.Jeon ) ☆
is here to play.