Chapter - 12.5

" Y/N "

" Y/N "

He forcefully makes me sit on my knees as he comes infront of me and looks down to my kneeling figure.

My hands are resting on my thighs as iam looking up at him with so many unknown, unwraped emotions.

- Look what i do to you Doll. Look how much you want your Master to own you. You are my little obedient girl aren't you? Getting on your knees for your Master and staring at him with puppy eyes just so him, your Master would love you, own you.

He tells me as i keep breathing fast due to all the running. My full sleeved dress made up of wool is all soaked with my sweat and the lace penty beneath the dress is soaked with my silky wetness.

At this point, i think iam also sick as him. I think iam also broken by my mind or else why would i become this terribly wet for a man who lies to me and manipulates me like this?

I don't dare to talk to him. I don't dare to speak any word because he has stolen my ability to talk by inflicting the dominance of his majestic aura. I just keep staring at him, getting the view of cruel smirk and dark brown eyes beneath his mask.

His lip piercing shines under the moonlight as the creepy smile never leaves his face. And i now hate him for how ethereal he is looking under the moonlight with a masquerade mask on.

Oh not only ethereal but also like a total creepy monster at the very same time.

He looks gorgeous and that's what makes him ten times more scary. 

As i keep looking at him, i watch him pulling something out from his pocket of the jeans.

Unlike other times like past, he isn't wearing any long black overcoat today. Instead he has his casual jeans and a full sleeved blue turtle necked compression shirt which hangs in his body so tightly that makes every inch of his well built muscle and well defined eight pack abs.

Without any doubt, he has the most gorgeous body i have ever seen.

And why he wouldn't! He works hard on this shit. The other night when i didn't know he was the Master and when he was no one but my sweet fiancee, that night after sex i was laying on his chest and asked him about how he maintains such a nice body. To answer me, he told me that he works out, that he has a personal gym section at his apartment and when he goes other places to stay for a long time ,out of his apartment, he still does other exercises.

I know it's a really wrong time to admit it that he has a freaking mouth watering kind of body, an appearance, but well, is there anything right when it comes to him?

Everything is wrong. Everything regarding him is wrong.

" Wait y/n. Hold on. Are you simping over a guy who had done numerous wrong things to you? Who still has you on your knees and who has the ability to kill you in a heartbeat only if his sick mind tells him to? "