Chapter - FOUR

◆ Present ◆

◆ Present ◆

" Jungkook "

The expression on peoples faces after watching my sweet, gentle side is cool. Having the idea about being idollized by people is thrilling. The 'awe' in peoples face whenever they see my appearance, instantly talking behind me that
" Ohh he is handsome! ",
it's kind of cute.

These scene happening to me is something that iam very used to. Once i used to get fun with this scenarios happening towards me. Acting like a person who iam not actually was a source of thrill to me.

But then, as time passed, none of these attention even mattered to me at some point actually. Like always, i got bored.

But the look of admiration from my Doll ? The exciting look of her eyes, the amazed expression of her face while looking at me? Well it's something which makes me wanna thank the Creator who has created me on this way. For the first time of my life, iam genuinely so much thankful to my Creator for making me this attractive and good looking naturally.

Because right now, my Doll is looking at me with the extreme amusement on her eyes. She is looking at me like she can't take her eyes off of me. My pretty little Doll, my sweet sweet melody, she is fascinated with the appearance of Dr.Jeon.

And that was my intention behind of putting on a mask and putting on full sleeved clothes with gloves to hide all my tattoos. That was the reason that i always talked to her while changing the tone of my voice. That was the reason i took off my lip piercing and iam never going to let her know that her stalker has lip piercing on his lip until it's the right time. Well the piercing on my cock is something different though. I have opposite kind of plan with them.

I did all that, kept my appearance totally hidden so that when she would see Dr.Jeon finally, she couldn't take any hint that Dr.Jeon and her shadow stalker, Doll Master is the same person.

And now as my tattoo is half showing and i have put on lenses on my eyes today also under my glasses, making the appearance of Dr.Jeon extra different for her and her only, i can't but feel more proud of myself for doing all those things on this way.

Because it's the rules of the game that iam going to play with my Doll. The our  kind of hide and seek. The our kind of chase.

Well last night, was out of our game though. Last night, i didn't have any planning for fucking her at first . Not wholly at least. But once she was in front of me, so close, under my mercy, drunk and needy and when she fucking asked me to stay when i was leaving, i just couldn't control myself anymore. So i ended up doing something unplanned last night .

But do i regret doing that? Absolutely no.

Last night i knew how drunk she was and that's the reason that i went close to her without putting a mask on. Well i had painted my face well enough but still, still i couldn't just let her take any kind of idea of the structure of my face when it was already planned that i was joining medical academic site as Dr.Jeon from today.