Chapter - FIFTEEN

[ Major Warning : The following chapter contains an elaborate description of blood play and disturbing / explicit sex scene. Please i warn you, if you're not interested or comfortable with blood, bodily harm, then please don't read it. I know i told that there won't be any further warning after that trigger warning attached to the very first portion of the story. But yet iam warning you again, for this chapter only. So yall might consider it in a thoughtful way and if you're not comfortable, skip this chapter only. ]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

☆ Two weeks Ago ☆

☆ Two weeks Ago ☆

" Jung Kook "

Rage, that's what i have been feeling since the night i got to know about a very ugly past of my Doll.

Vengeance, that's all i can think about since i got to know how many fuckers, dared to put thier dirty hands on my Doll.

Torture, Kill, create a Ocean of fucking blood and swim there in that Ocean of blood is my top most desire now.

Nobody gets to make my Doll feel insecure. Nobody gets to make my Doll sad. Nobody gets to make my Doll feel a little bit of discomfort. Not in present, not in future. And same rule apply for her past as well.

And what did the bloody dirty men do to my Doll? Not only made her get discomfort on her own skin, they dared to abuse my Doll sexually? They dared to touch her in that way and leave a scar inside her mind and soul for the whole life?

And iam going to sit back and watch my Doll suffer with the bad memories that makes her heart ache with pain? That makes her question about her own body and whole existence?

Never. I will never allow a single thing to live peacefully which destroys the peace of my Doll.

.
.
.
.

So, since the night i got to know about how they dared to break a part of my Doll, i started to plot a total plan of how i am going to break them in the most cruel ways to exist in this universe.

I started looking up for their information, i started looking up for who they were, where they could possibly live now.

Every evening i had rode my bike, miles after miles to reach to the town where my Doll used to live during her childhood, where her parents still lives and we just visited them a few days ago.

And i did my research on the men who has been there around her during her childhood.

Yeah i know it's going to be a long process, i know i can't find each of them within a short time but i intend to spend as much as time i need for doing everything to catch those lowlife species .