* TW *

The character of the main male lead aka Jeon here is going to be nothing like normal, semi normal or even regular dark type. His nature is going to be damn psychotic. Here he will be a born psycho who hides his psychotic nature beneath his invisible mask of kind and soft gesture.

In this story, his mind definitely doesn't runs like a normal stable peoples would. For years he has done a great job to put on that sweet faced mask and hiding his ultimate twisted mind. He is the Master of mind games, manipulations and sick hidden desires. And no one will ever get to know his true nature unless he will choose to show it to anyone.

And when he will choose to show his psychotic to the main female lead, he will promise himself to cross every single line to show her his most raw and genuine version.

In a word his character here is going to be disgustingly psychotic and unhygenic. He is not gonna be just  morally grey, he is gonna be morally Black with (Capital B) here.

◆◆◆◆◆

So apparently this story will contain :

* Forced proximity *
* Fantasies that crosses the ultimate lines*
* Mind fuck games*
* Mention of murder, blood and physical tortures in various way. *

[ No. Jeon won't hurt the female lead. ( Not outside of the sex. ). He will be ultimately obsessed, fully in love and crazy over her. ]

☆ And about the female lead. She is not also the normal type of character. She will have her hidden aura that will matches his darkness completely.  Though she won't admit at first just how much she yearns his psychotic nature and darkness but well you guys will see the journey. ☆

{ Kinks like "CNC", "Somnophilia",  "Katoptronophilia ", " Fear play ", and many more will be here on this story too. }

| If you guys have read my other books, specially " The Rival Haunt "  and "Twisted Twins", you guys might know i don't write the smut scenes hygenic at all ever. They are always dirty, filthy, kinky, dangerous, disgustingly satisfactory.

But this story might cross all the limits of the smut scenes i have written before.|

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

[ Again, take the book as fiction and fiction only . Do not try to relate, co-relate with the idols real life or anyone else's life. This is my first and last tw about this book. There won't be any other tw. If you read all the tw, then prologue, and still decide to read and think it's your cup of tea, then i can assure " My sweet little dangerous reader " You're gonna love this book .

But inspite of reading the TW and the prologue. If anyone read further and do hate comments, shitty comments, i will block her in a heartbeat. No arguments will be done.

I have faced this kind of problems before. So iam making it clear. I won't  like to take any hate comments.. ( hope iam not sounding rude. ). ]

Character descriptions won't be given any other ways vastly because of the thrill the author wanna inflict to your mind. But if you're  after seeing the reels, you know what it is right? Happy read lovies. Hope yall stay happy and safe.