Chapter - NINE

" Jungkook "

" Jungkook "

- Don't open the car door, please.

That are the words that come out of her mouth while grabbing my hands tightly.
She is continuesly looking towards the window, trying to peak through it as if she wants to know who is it outside.

Her expression is screaming that she is disturbed or tensed. And i think i know what's the reason behind it actually.

Although i can predict it already, about what she might be thinking but still i play a cool course as i ask her with a curious tone,

- Why Melody?

- We don't know who must be outside. It's a new place. Please...

She can barely speak as i watch her expression changing to more horrified one while she seems to be holding her breathes like a very abnormal case.

- Hey, why are you holding your breath ? Breathe. Calm down. Breathe, Melody.

The banging on the car door stops by the time when i pull her closer to me and pick her up to my lap.

Her stare is still stucked on the glass window, trying to find a hint of the person who is standing to the opposite of the closed door of the car.

She is not even thinking straight i can tell clearly. She didn't even notice that i took her to my lap and now she is on top of me.

She is still holding her breath. Her eyes are open wide, focused to the window wholly.

Judging by her reaction and her gesture, now iam three hundred percent sure that she thinks there is some danger waiting for us outside.

And i know what danger she is thinking of, imagining of.

Her Master.

- Look at me. Give me your attention Melody.

I wrap both of my hands around her cheek as i cup her face and make her face turning towards me.

Soon she faces me as her horrified eyes clashes mine like a destructive hurricane .

She is scared. Beyond disturbed right now.

God! I admit i love it when she gets scared. I love it when the fear flickers inside of her pupil and the disturbance hits her mind.

But additionally, i also don't like when anything disturbes her more than the necessity. I don't like her this kind of facial expression which she is making right now.