Chapter - 10.5

" Jungkook "

" Jungkook "

Iam sitting on my bed right now, manspreading comfortably at the edge of my bed while looking at my Doll removing her bracelet from her hand.

She is standing infront of the big full wall mirror, placing the bracelet on the small table placed infront of the mirror. We are both inside of my bedroom right now as she is glancing all over my room, taking a good look at the surrounding because it's her first time inside of my bedroom.

Well, though she has been inside of our house for a long time and a lot of events has happened since then but she hasn't been to my room before.

I was the one who didn't bring her to here first as i had some plans to establish. And the part of the plan was to bring her to my bedroom after every session she had to go through with my family.

I planned that once, she would finish her business with my family members and once everyone would go to sleep, i would bring her to here on my bedroom at last and then i would trap her here inside of my bedroom.

Also, i wanted to see her surprised face, her amused and dubious expression when she would have a tour inside of my bedroom where i lived while growing up. I wanted to see her reaction after watching my bedroom where i used to stay at my childhood.

- Your room is beautiful. It still has the reminder of your childhood i guess?

She speaks as i nod, staring at the reflection of her figure in the mirror.

- Yess.

She looks around carefully, judging each and every equipment of my room. Then
her attention falls towards the large Doll house that's placed to the right corner of my room. A very big gothik themed Doll house that is one of my favorite collection.

- Is that a Doll house Jung Kook ?

- Yes, Melody.

She takes some large steps towards the Doll House as she stands right infront of the house while speaking towards me,

- Oh my! It's so big! And beautiful ! I have never seen any Doll house like this ! Is that also from your childhood ?

I stand up and take my steps towards her. Going from behind, i stalk behind her back as i finally speak,

- No, i built it when i was sixteen.

She looks over me for a moment. Then her attention shifts towards the Dolls placed between the gaps of two other small Doll houses.

I have three Doll houses in here. I have two others there in my apartment .