Chapter 1

A red-haired male with a mask pulled over his face jumped from rooftop to rooftop. He looked down from the rooftop to see the same villain Deku's encountered twice in the anime and manga. The 2nd time was a piece of cake for the vigilante. The male in the grey mask sees a female with orange hair trying to fight back the villain, actually putting up a good fight. Her hands grew large in size, already proving that she was the Riencarnate of Itsuka Kendo. She back handed the villain. Only for the villain to barely budge. The female grunts as she falls back on the ground, "Damn."

Her hand retreats to regular size, and she looks at the villain.

The boy with multicolored hair tied back says to himself, "I guess I'll just pull a Deku. It'll catch Muscular off guard. Then, I can use a different ability."

The male jumps from the roof, and the area starts to fill with a purple smoke. "One For All's 6th user. En, Smokescreen."

The blonde masculine man says, "I know that voice, and this ability. You're the riencarnation of Izuku Midoriya."

The red and green haired male floated through the smoke. He says at a safe distance, "Not quite."

He appears behind the blonde, "You can think of me that way, though."

The redhead mixes his abilities of Killua's electric ability and the brute force of One For All to punch Muscular. It electrocuted him just as much as it automatically knocked out the masculine male. The exhausted ginger who was actually fighting the masculine male for a minute was lifted by the male. "I'll get you somewhere. Do you know where the closest people are?"

She answers, "In that building right there. Question. Are you Deku? Well, his riencarnation?"

The male answers truthfully as he starts to walk in the building, "No, I'm not. Don't worry about who I am or who I'm not."

She says, "You remind me of him."

The male continued to walk, "I was told that a lot."

He walks up the stairs. She says before falling asleep, "Thank you..."

The male continues to walk up the stairs until he finds a floor where people are. He walks in on the 8th floor, seeing a crowd of people stare at him. He walks a few steps into the empty room, setting the female by the crowd carefully, "She needs some medical attention. She was banged up pretty bad. I can tell that I'm not welcome, so I'll go. There's a shelter not too far off from here."

Someone shouts, "What good is a shelter when we have the equal ability to take care of ourselves?!"

The redhead turns around, "Good question, but Riencarnates have better experience with their abilities."

The male says, "You used more than one ability out there, and you used more than just Deku's. It was faint but obvious. Who are you?"

The redheaded male answers, "That's for me to know, sorry."

The male starts to walk out of the door, interrupted before he can by another person. A female asks, "So are you Deku? If not, who are you?"

The redhead stops without turning, "I'm not Deku, and you don't need to know who I am. Someone, take care of her and make sure that you guys get to the nearby shelter sooner rather than later."

The male walks out of the door. A female chases after him, only to find nothing. The male was there, not visible. He was using Miles Morales' invisibility while using One For All's 7th user's quirk, Shimura's Float. He floated there, waiting for her to leave. When she returns, he gets back on the ground and reveals himself to no one. He walks out of the building. He gets back on the rooftops, patrolling. The cloudy sky becomes orange with yellow rays of light shining through. He sat down on a concrete block on the roof. He sets his sword from his back to next to him. A voice says, "Hey Ren."

The redhead stays silent, not replying. The male wearing a light red shirt and navy blue pants said, "Oh c'mon. Talk to me."

The male with heterochromia doesn't budge or make a noise. The talkative male says, "You haven't said a word since February. Talk to me."

The navy blue male smiles and narrows his eyes to him, "Why won't you talk to me?"

The redhead answers, "Because you're dead..."

The blue haired male whose hair was supposed to be purple whined, "No, I'm not. How else would I be talking to you?"

The redhead says, "How come I saw your dead body?"

The red-haired male puts his hand to his head, "I'm going insane."

The blue haired male says, "You sound different. Tired, exhausted, monotone, slightly muffled, and sad."

The redhead male stands up, "Leave me alone. You're not really here."

The redhead jumps from one rooftop to another, looking back for the blue-haired male. The male isn't there anymore. He sees a person on the ground. Looks like they're sleeping. He jumped off of the building. He steps closer to the unconscious male, "I should learn to use Rewind soon, I can't keep doing this..."

He holds the unconscious male. The wounds on the pink-haired male disappear, and Ren's clothes start to have blood seep through it. Ren winces as he jumps onto the same rooftop he was on before. He looks down, looking for the closest visible shelter he offered to the group beforehand. He sets the unconscious male a block away from the entrance. He waits next to the male, waiting for him to wake up. Wasn't long before he did. The pink haired male rubbed his head, "I wasn't here before."

The men locked eyes. The redhead stands up, "There's a shelter a block down that way. Go there and knock. You should be safe there."

The stanger nods, "Alright. Thanks, sir...?"

He looked back up to see the male in the grey and cyan outfit gone. Ren continued jumping from rooftop to rooftop again. The blue-haired male called for the redhead's name again, jumping along with him, "C'mon, talk to me."

The redhead is silent again, "Leave me alone. I'll prove to you that you're not Kito."

The male changes directions to the beach. Reaching the end of the cityscapes, he lands on the ground, starting to walk. He releases blackwhip from his back to change his looks. He starts to slowly walk towards the beach. During this, he really got the ability to know the town. He finally shows up at what's left of the house they were at before. He walks along the shore, finding the rock, along with Kito's body. His hair was purple and blue, and his hair dye was partly washed out due to the rain that was received during this. Ren sighs, "See it now? That's not you, okay? Now leave me alone."

He lets blackwhip retreat into his back and starts walking slowly back into the city.

---