Chapter 2

A green haired male with grey tips says, "So we go out now?"

The male with blonde and turquoise hair answered, "Yeah. I feel if anyone could bring him back, though, it's you, Deku."

Usamiyo, with his half black half blue hair, says, "We should bring everyone, in case it turns out to be like last time."

Yuki looks down to the ground. Ever since Ren left, Yuki hasn't smiled once. He was worried for his friend, suffering a harsher fate than he had. Kanoe shouts, "That damn bastard, though!"

He slams his fist on the table, "He said he didn't want to be Deku, now here he is, doing the same thing he did."

Yuki fiddles with his thumb. Kanoe thinks to himself, 'There's so many things I need to say to the weeb...'

Somewhere else, a male in a grey dirt, blood, and mud covered sweater walks, "Leave me alone. Stop bothering me. I don't need this right now."

The redhead put his dirty gloved hand to his head, "I really am going insane..."

The male with different colored eyes jumped on a rooftop, only to see the blue-haired male he's trying to avoid. He slides down his hood and walks past the tailed male. He looks down the building, "Where are the villains? I need to get this over with."

Somewhere else, with Japanese government officials, they were coming up with an order and a pact to fit this new life. They are calling it the "My Hero Pact," where the rules made in the My Hero Academia society would be made here. But how would the act of heroism take place? Would it just count as vigilanteism or would it start as a career? Is it possible that with this act, people could be looked down upon in the future for not having an ability?

Ren knew that he needed to stop this. The male stood on the rooftop, looking for any destruction going around. Not seeing anything, he goes to an empty and plain area, where there only stood a clock standing in a fountain. The redhead heard footsteps. When he turned, he saw the blue haired male. He sighed, "Just go. I already proved to you that you're just a figment of my insanity."

The cyan-eyes male shook his head, "I think I'm good. Seriously, it looks like u need some sleep, though."

The redhead's tail slipped out from under his shirt. He almost fell but caught himself with his foot. He stands up straight, "I'm fine."

The blue haired male says, "You look insane, talking to yourself in front of people."

The redhead turns to see a group of people. They wore fancy, dark violet clothes and had vibrant hair. Ren pulls his tattered hood up, "Another group."

They had the coats along with dark teal pants, narrow eyes, and fancy split hair styles. The male with red hair asks, "What are you doing here?"

The black haired male in front says, "We were hired to catch you. You're still an easy target. Hungry and tired. You're an easier target than you were 2 months ago."

The male with red hair put on his intimidating look, releasing blackwhip from his back. He glared at the fancy criminals. His hood and tattered overshirt around his neck moved in the slight breeze. The people in the front of the crowd didn't change in expression. The people in the back seemed uneasy as the male in a grey and cyan suit looked at them. The same male with black hair said, "We aren't scared of Deku."

The redhead says, "I'm not Deku or his Riencarnate. I'm not even a Riencarnate. I think you guys should go. His tail sprouts blue flames, along with two flames on his head."

--

Students ran. Kanoe said, "I hated when Yuki did this in our past life, but now Ren, too?! Idiots!"