Chapter 5

I think this is the only chapter I'll have a name for. (A problem with Akano)

---

The next night, everyone was talking to some of their friends. Ren was talking to Yuki. Yuki said, "You didn't have any help when you were out there. How did you survive without eating?"

Ren looked to the ground, "A bit of scavenging..."

Yuki says, "I can ask Kacchan to make something. His food is the best."

Ren nods, "It really is."

The greenette walks off, going to Kanoe. A brunette with glasses walked up next to Ren, "I want to talk to you about Kito. Meet me outside in the yard tonight."

Ren's eyes went wide as he gulped. He looks to the ground as Akano walks off. Akano stayed in the corner till everyone set off for bed. After half an hour, the set time they were supposed to meet outside. They met at the entrance of the building, outside. Akano starts walking, and Ren follows. Ren says, "I don't think we're supposed to be outside. Horizon didn't allow us out."

|》《| 1st PoV |》《|

Akano stayed silent. He wasn't like this too much. Only when Kito annoyed him to the point of trying to block him out completely. I follow Akanoe to the point where we stop behind the building. I look at the good distance between us and the dormitories. It was out of most ranges of damage my abilities had. Akano says, "My brother may have given me this temptaint to where I could see demons in my past life. Before you ask, you didn't give it to me in this life. It carried over lives. But there's only one demon I see right now."

I see the barrel of a gun face me and heard the sound of a gun clocking, "And that demon is you."

My eyes went wide as I stared at the brunette in fear

My eyes went wide as I stared at the brunette in fear. He says, "None of this would've happened if it weren't for you. The destruction, the struggle, Kito's death. If you weren't here to begin with, none of this would've happened."

A soft ringing was playing through my ears as the gun was being held at me. I watched in fear. Waiting for the moment that he would pull the trigger. I don't have my gear, so I can't guarantee a safe block. I hear the bang of his gun. After a sharp pain in my head, in a blink of an eye, I put my arms up in a blocking position, and a strong sheet of metal comes from my arm, made of mainly carbon type metal, only weak when it comes to water pressure. The sheet detached itself from my arm, and it fell to the ground. I stare at him in fear.

He's right. None of this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't here, but I can't change it. It can't be changed.

Multiple shots started to be fired by the brunette. I somehow dodged every bullet. I quickly came up close to him. I activate One For All.

 I activate One For All