Sissifed Alex becomes Alexis

Chapter 2

"Aaahhhh!" Jami...... Jamison it's so bi..." I feel myself being fulfilled by Jamison, his big black cock fully deep inside of me. "I can't take it any more!" I yelled my ass being ripped into. "Yes you can Alexis you my sissy. That white ass meant to be bred by a black strong man.
"Beeeeppp!!!"
"Fuck!!" I woke up the pink panties I stole last night still wearing them and now my precum has drops on it and my dry cum stain still on them. I tried to decide if putting my boys clothes was ok or not.
"What the fuck am I saying!" I thought in my head, "Jamison surely isn't gonna go through with this sissy thing is he?!"
I look around my room finding my shortest shorts and and a regular white t shirt. "Maybe this will work." I took a deep breath and walk into the living area. Seeing Jamison on the couch playing a sport game on the tv.
"My pretty girl finally awake I see." Jamison never turning his my way. I walk around to the kitchen area.
"Hey Jamison" I meekly say.
"Ayo bitch what the fuck you doing!" He pitch deepen and he standing up from his game. 
"Why the are you in boys clothes? I said you gonna be a sissy slut understand me girl!" He slowly getting to the kitchen right beside me.
"I know Jamison but I didn't want to...."
"Want to what bitch!" He now standing above my tiny self.
"I thought we could put it pas.." I beginned to say.
"Whap!!!" He slapped me on my face.
"Undress and throw that shit away." Jamison put his hand on my throat. My cock twitching. If betraying me again. I know the thong is soaked right now.
"Ok," I said again, so quietly with a tear in my eye.
I took off my shirt and begin to pull my shorts down. Jamison smiling and grinning ear to ear. He sees my thong wet with precum. "Oh my little sissy like she."
"No I just..." I stuttered to him, my tiny white cock still hard for him to see. The pink thong soaked through.
"Alexis, you 're gonna stay here and clean this place up. You will clean in just that till I find you a full outfit to wear, understand me sissy?"
"Yes sir." I obediently replied.
"Give daddy a kiss. Right here on the cheek." Jamison stood there making me get on my top toes.
I gave his cheek a kiss. Soon after he put one of thick fingers in my ass. "Tight little slut I can't wait to use you correctly."
He walked out going somewhere I didn't know. Leaving me in a thong.
I look around the room. Jamison left full hampers of clothes and pants looking like football jerseys and their tights. He had left chip bags and fully drunken coke bottles and alcohol.
"Fuck where do I even begin." I mutter to myself looking down at my soaked thong. How would he even know if I undress back into my shorts? I look at the  door and my shorts.
  I can't if he see I disobey him again he will hurt me or fuck me.
I begin with the bottles and bags. Walking over to my couch seeing cum stains on it. I try my best to get the spots out of it.
Finally I work toward the pile of dirty laundry. I put all the jerseys and tights in the washer. Even their jockstraps. The smell was like a mix of musk and some type of fowl reeking odor.
*********************************************

"Finally finished..." I triumphantly sat on my couch fully clean next to the couch, the jerseys and the rest of what was in the baskets.
"Damn it already 3pm?" Looking at the time like it was some kind of mistake.
"Naw bro definitely not LSU ain't winning shit this year." Unfamiliar voices rang through the door.
"What the fuck is that Jamison?!!!" Another deep voice bellows.
"Bros calm down. This our little sissy friend." Jamison put his keys down on the table with what looks like a plastic bag.
"Nahh hell no, you said you had a personal maid with you. Not some loser white boi."
"Alexis go in my room stay there till I call you back out here." Jamison sent a piercing gaze at me.
"I'm not Alexis...." I start to say.
"Bitch get in there and on your sissy white knees stay in one fucking spot." He grabbed me by the arm leading me to his room.
"Shit no cap guys. White boi got an ass on him." One of the taller black guys said.
He pulling me to his room my bare ass. The little micro fibers of hair. They barely could see I had any at all. My ass sway as he forcefully put me in his room.
"SMMMACKK!!!"
"Aghhh!!" I cried out. Jamison left big red bruise on my left ass cheek.
I stood there for a minute. I dropped to my knees the next second because I thought I heard footsteps coming close. I stayed quiet like a gargoyle statue. Awaiting my next degrading task. Time came by and fast and slow. Jamison didn't have a clock in his room. So I had to be still and quiet not wanting another one of his big hands smack on my ass.
My face reddens and I don't know how to explain it. One minute I was getting abuse and my now penis is getting hard from the complete abuse from Jamison.