Alexis gets to know thomas (feminization story)

But..... but.... I don't have a puss..." I muttered to Amy.
"Look at what is between your legs gurly!" Amy annoyingly glance at the flat area around my crotch.
She pushed her way inside my room. I'm still standing basically naked beside the thong that right up my butt and my taped down dick.
"Show me girl! what you got in your room." She looked around stumbling upon my mirror and she adjusted her bra making her boobies bounce a little. "Stop staring at my tits. You'll have some eventually I promise."
I immediately looked down in embarrassment. "They're in my bag over there." Amy immediately grabbed the bag before I could at least hide the really bad lingerie and costumes from my mother's room.
"You held out sissy." She looked at the clothing.
"Oh my god!!! Alexis!! You have Halloween costumes, a sexy nurse outfit, a maid outfit, and some many bras and thongs." She giggle so hard my neighbors probably could hear her.
"Wait what is this? This matches our school colors and everything." She had an evil grin on her now. "This one Alexis! I can't wait to show the guys." She push me around and put me in all different type of angles to get the outfit on.
"I can't because it looked too good. I really look like..." I adjust the top.
"Bitch you gonna stand right at the door and wait till daddy gets home. You understand sissy." She place me at the door forcing me to stand and wait for them to come in look at the new girl Amy made. Amy really gonna let them tear me apart.
All I could do was to have an obedient response. "Yes Ma'am...." I awaited my destiny to be eyed up like food on a dinner plate.

*********************

"I can't wait to see what Amy concocted." Jamison the loudest one of them bellows.
"Gonna look like a guy in drag." One of the guys said
"Nah Amy minoring in beautician. This hoe is gonna look good!!" The door starts to poke open.
My heart jumps back and forth like a basketball. My head begins to spin. My cock still tied up almost inside my butthole. I stood waiting to get ambushed by the giants of men.
"No fucking way!!! Who the fuck is this!!! Go get the white boy!!" Some many different responses seeing me in my outfit and fully done makeup.
Jamison eyed me up and up. "Lift  up your skirt honey."
My face beat red. I did as I was told I was no match for the whole basketball team starting five. I lifted up my skirt. Showing the pink thong to everyone. My skirt revealing my tucked penis. No resemblance to a cock ever being there.
I stood there exposing my now nonexistent cock infront of beastly men. My outfit matching our school colors. The cheerleading outfit making my curves pop out. The skirt just below my ass cheeks. Amy made sure to shave everything. Nothing remaining of the little body hair that I did have. If I bend over my whole ass will be sticking out. Amy did such a good job wth the look that now I looked like I had A cups and the cheerleading top showed a bit of the fake cleavage too.
"Nah Jamison I seen this bitch at practice I could've sworn." This black man said I think his name was Thomas.
"Only one way to prove it." Jamison said placing one of the bags he came in with, "Thomas grabbed her below and asked if she has a pussy or dick."
"Ok shit you ain't gotta tell me twice to get some pussy." Thomas replied he being the tallest of the guys probably plays center for the squad. His long fingers underneath my skirt and panties. "The fuck is that!" He ripped my tape off.
"Fuck fuck!!!" I moaned out my tucking coming all the way undone. My dick slide out of the tape causing a budge in the thong. I fell from the instant pain in my balls.
"Bitch stand up." Thomas madly yells out. Probably mad because Im not the girl he thought he saw at practice.
I stood up, very terrified of what was to come. My thong shows the tiny bulge perturbed outwards.
"Nah Amy, this that white boi bitch!!" The tall man's anger scared me. He reached for my underwear, ripping them a little. Holding me tightly like if he owned me.
"Yes it's...." I begin to answer his question.
"Smack!" His hand struck my face roughly.
"Did anyone say speak hoe!" Again Thomas grabbed me closer to his hips. His big hands caressing my bare ass.
I did as I was told and just holding my face and looking downwards.
"Amy you did a fantastic job on Alexis." Jamison admiringly staring at me. His grin said many things. Either he wants to rip my clothes off too or he wants to do much more dirty things to me. His eyes like a lion looking at a deer to prey on.
"Thank you Jamison.... I mean daddy," Amy replied to Jamison inching her hands up and down his body. I tried not to see where her hands was reaching, but I couldn't manage to stop looking. My head still looking down but slightly up at Amy's hands massaging his crotch area. Her hand completely in his shorts now. Jamison just kept grinning at me.

Sissy College Slut जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें