Alexis and the basketball team

What we gone do with her!" One of the guys opening the bags of food on the countertop. He seemed to care more about the food then anything else. Which was good. At least I didn't have all five men looking at me like I was lunch.
The other two black guys licking their lips at me even though Thomas held me in a vice grip. His long fingers and hands seemingly never gonna letting go of my hips.
Thomas still mad looking over my little cock. "I still don't believe this a guy." He lifted my face up to look me the eyes.
"This white bitch curvy as fuck with some nice looking blues eyes." He noticed my face steamy red and not even from his slap. Now my face is blushing because of his compliment.
"Keep going..." Jamison said to Amy. They're having a party of their own, but it seemed Jamison wasn't interested in Amy that much. He constantly eyed me up. His dick hard in Amy's hand but eyes locked on to me.
"You like being called a bitch don't you." Thomas said making me hold his glaze. His eyes just as chocolate as his skin. My damn chest right next to big dick. He gotta be like seven foot tall. I said to myself
"No..." I protested to say and he slap me again for good measure.
"Bitch look at me!" He said again. "If you don't like being a bitch undress and show us how manly you are."
I had to looked confused, because he started to say, "What you don't like the company of us. We are trying to treat you like a good girl but your sissy ass trying your best to go against your TRUE nature.
"True nature? I'm a guy." I squeak out, my voice shaky. "I have a dick and ba..." I stopped talking because Thomas ripped off my thong.
"This ain't a dick. Tell ''em Amy what a dick suppose to look like." Thomas pointed to Amy.
She lick her lips and getting on her knees next to Jamison. She undid his pants. His member almost touching his knees. The thickness of it probably bigger then mine.
"Bitch get over next to Jamison!!" I obeyed Thomas commands. Walking with my hands on my cheerleading skirt.
"Lift your skirt up." The one at the table eating said. Now he's getting into the abuse too.
"Ewwww don't make me touch it." Amy said stroking Jamison's big black cock.
"Now listen to me sissy! What is that thing between your legs." I could tell if I disobey Thomas again a slap wouldn't be the only thing he did to me in this moment.
"It's a clit," I gulped and lifted up the skirt my dick hard pointing upwards but still so small compared to Jamison's.
"A cute little clit." One of the other black dude said. The laughs from all the guys hurted me, but at the moment it was true compared to Jamison real big black stick.

"I've got an idea Thomas." Jamison pulled up Amy off his large cock even though she was blowing him. Forcing her closer to his chest. "If this little piece of white ass can go to the cafeteria and get clocked as Alex from school. " He paused thinking about something deviously evil. "She I mean he can be let go and we can forget about this whole thing, but if no one recognizes you Alexis. You will have to be our sissy slut for the rest of the semester." His cock still out precum leaking. I think I was the only one to notice it hit the floor.
I don't know why but my mouth water a bit, "Ok I'm... I'm... ok with that deal," little bit of spit came out of my left lip.
"Wait wait... Jamison if she loses, best believe with that fat white ass she is going to lose this little wager. I want her to suck my dick if she don't get clocked." Thomas said his cock hard now from watching Amy give Jamison head and a handjob.
"Alexis, you do know what it means to be a sissy slut right. No matter what time of day it is you are completely owned by us."
Knowing no matter what if I lose this bet. I could be taking BBC for the rest of the year and be force to dress as a girl all year long. "I understand," I thought to myself I can't look that passing can I. Remembering how I looked in the mirror moments ago.
"Thomas go with her," Jamison told Thomas this as he grabbed Amy's hand, "lets us know if Alexis is really a he or she." He picked Amy, carrying her to his room. Bursting through it all we could hear was his bed creaking and moans now.
"You heard him get to walking." Thomas begin to push me.
"What about underwear? I need something someone might see my dick if...." I said
"Clit! It's a clit girl." The black dude next to the countertop said.
"And so what." Thomas said, "Most white bitches don't wear none anyway. At least the ones I know."
"Can I please get some underwear." I begged and pleaded. I certainly didn't want to go out and people recognize me from classes. If I bend over it's over the whole school will never let it go.
"No! Jamison ain't here to help. Now get going hoe." He opened the door and kicked me outside of the dorm apartment.

I'm about to begin working on and would like some names to choose from.
Examples Alex/Alexis
Sam/ Samantha
Something that can be a girl name or guys name
Comment below and I'll pick some of the best ones
Also a full length Thailand story is in works
Follow for more updates mwahhhh!!!}