Walks with Thomas to Caf

"Stop touching your skirt." Thomas slapped my hands away. I kept having to adjust the strap of the skirt. Trying my damnest not to have an up skirt issue. His hands barely grazed my lower back but it still sent shivers up my spine. My expose skin in this cheerleader outfit.
"Why did I bring this outfit." I thought to myself.
"Bitch you look good. This whole school gonna know how sexy you are." He again replied so certainly. I literally looked like his little white girlfriend standing next to him. He towered over me just like the majority of the school but because of how I looked at the moment no one would bat an eye at me. They just saw a couple. A mix match coupled because of the height difference making look more feminine. Being well below six feet. A lot of people have mistaken me as a girl when I was in high school.
We walked past classrooms. The teacher even smiled and greeted him. "Who's this girl Thomas you're with?" I bit my tongue, being a little bit over the edge.
"Oh this Alexis. She is a really really important girl to me." He smirked while grasping my hands.
"Well she is very pretty." The professor didn't realize you're a guy at all. This outfit, my makeup, and the hair was done all too well.
"I can't be their slut for the year. I just can't." I muttered to myself. How will I get done with school work?
"Thomas, good game last...." The guy paused and looked at me. I can see it in his eyes. He kind of recognized me.
"Damn dude who is this girl. I've never seen her in any of my classes." I was cursing in my head. Yes Jamie you have. We sit next to each other in graphic design.
"Yeah she is my new girlfriend." Thomas said, pushing me towards Jamie.
"Ain't you gonna introduce yourself baby." Again his hand reached down and held my waist.
I swallowed, not wanting to be a part of this facade, "My name is Alex..... is." I said in a high pitched voice, trying to convey my actual name to Jamie.
Sadly he just shook my hand and said, "Well nice meeting you Alex...is." He walked down the hallway knowing he was one of my last chances at freedom.
"Bitch this ain't a game you gonna win. Understand me?" Thomas place me against a wall. My ass bare against the walls, my skirt just jotted up a bit. Thomas grabbed my cock. "I can rub this like a pussy and still make you cum. Because you're a bitch and you like when real men treat you like the slut you are." I moan quietly, praying no one sees the tall black man and his little white girlfriend getting it on.
"You seemed to enjoy it bitch." His hand underneath my skirt. He showed me what I had just done to his fingers. "Lick this shit off me bitch."
My precum all over his fingers. I looked at him with pleading eyes. He still stood there waiting for my lips and mouth on him.
I finally did it. Begrudgingly licking it off. He held my eyes. I did it licking it slowly.
"I should hate this right. Right?" I kept lick his fingers like it was a his dick or something. My eyes still staring into his. He licked his beautiful red lips. I made it all the way down to the end of his fingers.
"Hey you two!!" A professor came out of one of the empty classrooms. "Go to y'all dorm room and do that stuff. That is public indecency!" She race with one her books swatting at us. We ran from her, my skirt bouncing revealing my ass. Still having my precum on my tongue
"Hopefully no one just saw my ass or worse dick." I repeatedly asked myself in my head.
Still racing across the school. My skirt still bounces up. One of my buddies from art history saw us together. He just bit his lip as he watched pass him by.
"Nice ass!" He yelled out. He just fucking catcalled me. One of the few friends I made last year. I was flushed, breathless, and worn out.
"Right here," Thomas said as we slowed our speed. We was inches away from the cafeteria now, "You know that dude." He asked.
"Yeah one of my buddies actually." I answer right back to him, putting my arms crossed on my chest. I had such a heart wrenching realization that I was about to be Alexis for the rest of the year.
"Do be miserable Alexis." He said. "I can't believe the way you licked my finger. It felt amazing." Thomas reached for my hand. "You are a bitch I'd like to get to know for real."
"Really?" I thought again. Wait, he just called me a bitch and I'm happy about it. What the hell is wrong with me?
"Ok Thomas but if someone recognizes me. It's over. I'm going back to my dorm and undressing." I finally agreed and followed his path to the cafeteria.
"You know you don't want this to be over." Thomas smack me in the ass as we entered. "Lady's first." He insisted.
I thought maybe the whole room would look at me and say "Hey, that's a guy." Or, "ewww Thomas is with a cross dresser," but no one even looked up from their food or conversations.
I walked and got a plate of food. Jamison layed down the law and said, "We both have to finish our food and if no one in that time sees you as a man. It's over, you're the basketball team's slut."