"Your the Basketball team Sl!t

"You look cute." Thomas said again sitting next to me. "I think you enjoy the attention from real men." He rubbed my freshly shaven leg.
"I don't enjoy being a girl one bit, Thomas." I said in a tone only he and I could hear.
"Seems like you're lying." He cheerfully glanced at my skirt.
"Fuck really now! Of all places in the cafeteria!" My dick betrayed me just like Cesar and his buddy Judas did. It's popped up. My skirt barely contains it. It lifted up slowly, Thomas grabbed it and held it down. I almost cried out from how hard and fast he stuck it between my legs.
"Say thank you daddy." He whispered into my ear.
"No!" I let a muttered cry out. A tear forming, his hand completely covering my little dick. His hand squishing my balls into my lap straight to my asshole. Somehow even though he held me tightly his hand felt so soft.
"Do it or I toss your sissy ass to the ground and let everyone sees your sissy clitty." He remarked, I could tell he was really pissed.
"Thanks Daddy." I said holding my hand to his hand on my lap.
"Was that good enough!" I looked at him with begging eyes.
"Sit on my lap. Now!" Again he gave commands that I was forced to obey.
I did what he said to do. I sit my skirt flat on his lap. I didn't want him to get the satisfaction of my ass on his shorts.
"You don't know what exactly you signing up for girly." He kissed my neck. What the fuck? He really just kissed my neck. He abuses me and then goes do this. It made me feel so dirty and worthless. Once again my humiliation turned to a full erection dick. I still cuffed it between my legs. His breathe on my neck made shiver a bit.
"Bounce a little." He grabbed both hips. He really didn't care who see him do this to me. "Be a good bitch."
I rotated my hips and jump a little. I actually begin to enjoy it felt amazing on my cleaned butt.
"Ahhh!" I said, feeling something harden in his pants. It felt huge like if it enter me I was explode.
"You doing good don't stop now." He forcefully pushed my hips lower and lower into his groin. "You are an easy bitch. Let me hear you say it."
"I'm a easy bitch." I said now feeling the people looked up from their phones and food. Some look disgusted, even leaving the cafeteria still looking back at me like I was a total slut.
" Look back at me. Stop looking at the girls. They know you a filthy slut." He again degraded.
I leaned back and felt like a stripper hovering over my client, making sure he was having a good time. "Can we stop please." I asked, "Everyone thinks I'm a girl. It's over you and the team won. We can go back to the dorm" I hunged my head in disappointment.
"You sure sissy." He stopped his strong grip on my hips. "We can go back." He smiled knowing that he had broken me. Every single girl I seen looked at me in either distained or jealousy. The guys that was in there did the same but for a different reason. They wanted me a sexy white girl to hump their cocks. They hated seeing Thomas with a beautiful girl, even though I wasn't a girl at all, that didn't matter to them. All they saw was a small white girl with a fat ass with one of the basketball players. That made me feel even worse then the girls being jealous.
"I knew you was gay all along sissy. You been wanted this. I'm pretty damn sure you want all of us to run train on your sissy ass." He stood up from his seat. "Get up! Let's go girl."
I noticed that my dick was shrinking and vanishing back to it tiny state. Finally standing up, skirt showing the flatness of crotch area. "Ok," frown still pronounced on my face.
"It's ok Alexis, you will prefer your new life." He grabbed my phone from. He entered his digits, so quickly. The only reason why I knew because I looked at it and his name was in my phone under "7ft Daddy🍆🍆"
"Don't let your family see that contact. Or do I don't care. They'll find out your a sissy eventually." Again Thomas with the degrading comments. "Go dump my tray slut."
I walked to the trash bins and threw out the trays. I turned my head to go back to my capturer.
"Ahhh!! Oooops sorry girl." A redhead bumped into me. I dropped to the floor.
"Sorry didn't meant to trip you!" She  pick me up and easily so too. She looked at puzzlingly. Like she trying to gather information on JFK assassination.
"Do I know you." She asked, I look over her shoulder at Thomas smiling. I got this, she's in my biology two class. She really recognizes me.
"Oh is he your boyfriend." She asked happily to me. As if she was nudging me back to my new life as sissy slut.