Chapter 7

(A/N the last one was a bit longer I hope. Please enjoy Dark Narry and comment what you think so far. I really need some encouragement(: id love it

Harry~

I reluctantly enter his car. It was a nice ride, but I kept my thoughts to myself. I turned closer to the door and leaned my head against the window, not acknowledging his presence in the drivers seat. I tap my finger nails on the glass as he starts the ignition and drives away from his flat.

"Do you even know where you're going?" I mumble.

"Yes," he answers nonchalantly.

I left it as that. I'm completely freaked out he knows where I live, but there was no way in hell I was showing it. To he honest, I wasn't surprised he knew. He was crazy. And that's what scared me.

"Harry?"

I didn't look at him, I just close my eyes. "What?"

"What are all those scars on your arms and legs?"

That threw me off. "Why?"

"Cos I want to know," he snaps.

"You don't deserve to know," I hiss.

He grips the steering wheel and glared at me from the corner of his eye. I was glad he dropped the subject. It's not that I didn't trust him, I don't think he deserves to have the burden of knowing. But I wasn't going to tell him that.

I wasn't going to tell him a lot of things. I couldn't. Not yet.

*-----------------------------------------*

We arrived at my flat soon after our short conversation. We didn't speak. Barley had minor glances. Just heavy breathing from his chest rising up and down.

He parks in front and pulls out my phone from his pocket and throws it between my legs. "Here."

"Gee, thanks." I shove it in my pocket and attempt to get out of the car but the door was locked. "Let me out."

He places his hand on my knee and moves it up a little. I breathe a sharp intake of air and clench my fists. He smiles at me with darkness in his eyes.

"I'm picking you up at 7. Be ready by then. Oh and," he grabs my face with one hand and squeezes it between his thumb and 4 fingers, "naked is always an option." He puckers his lips out and I turn my head fast, slapping his hand off me. He chuckles and unlocks the door. I squirm out, stopping when I feel his hand wrap around my wrist. "You might wanna close your curtains. They're always opened." He lets go of my wrist and with that, he drives away with a hearty, loud laugh.

I stand there frozen. That bastard.

I storm into my flat and run to my room, slamming it shut. I jump on top of my head and snuggle my head into the blankets. Smells like home. I peek at my curtains and grab both ends. Wow. You really can see my room from outside. Unbelievable. I close them tight as I possibly can.

I feel my phone vibrate and take it out of my pocket, answering the call when I see who it is.

"Will?" I ask in disbelief.

"Harry! Where have you been? I've going crazy over here man! I've been calling you and texting you so many times and you wouldn't answer to any of them! I thought something had happened to you!"

Well, he wasn't completely wrong on that last statement. "Bro, I'm fine. I've just been.. Around. Sorry," I say as I look through my closet, pulling out a white dress shirt and black dress pants.

"Where are you? I'm coming over," Will says urgently.

I bite down on my lip. What if Niall finds out? That could end bad. But whatever. Screw him. "Yeah man, come on over," I reply, hopping into my pants.