Chapter 25

Niall~

I wonder why Harry left early. It's his birthday party after all, but if he wanted to go, I should let him. The party was getting boring since he wasn't here. I barley knew anyone.

"Hey, Niall!"A familiar voice said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around. "Oh, hey, Noah! How's it going, man?"

"Nothing much. Just at Harry's party!" He said, a bit too loud. "Where is the fella anyway?"

I didn't like the way he was speaking. I don't know why, but I just feel uncomfortable around him. He gives me a bad vibe. "He's.. I don't know actually," I lie.

"How's Harry?" Noah asks almost instantly, smiling hastily.

"Since when did you become interested in Harry?" I crack my knuckles while I stare at him. He was getting on my last nerve.

He smirks and crosses his arms over his chest. Just like Harry does. "I've always been interested in Harry," he replies with a roll of his tongue.

I wanted to punch him square in the face. What's that supposed to mean? No, stop it, Niall. This is Harry's birthday. Don't. Make. A. Scene. You know how much Harry hates it when you fight. Stop for Harry.

A fake smile tugs at the corner of my lips as my balled up fist unravels, my fingers stretching out from its numbing. "Okay, well. Enjoy the party," I say with grit teeth.

"Going somewhere?" His piercing tone caused me to grimace.

"That's none of your business, Noah," I snarl. Keep calm. Keep cool. Don't kill him.

He smiles with ice in his eyes. "No need to get upset, Niall. I'm just making.. Conversation." He draws out the last word in long syllables.

"Course. If you would excuse me, I need to go. See you later." I nod and turn around to leave. Pausing hesitantly, I almost hear him snicker. I decided to ignore it.

Stop for Harry.

I unlock my room and look for Harry, finding everything but him. My mind races, but I think of one specific place he could be. He told me right when we got here that he's going there at least once while we're here. The roof.

I head up. I push the heavy door open and feel all my blood rush to my cheeks when I see Harry sitting a couple feet away from the edge. His curls were wild, his body was lean, his hands were large as he held himself up. He was breath taking, even from behind.

The large sunset was in front of him, so the light made him glow brighter. He looked like an angel. No wonder. He's saving me from my life. My own little guardian angel, he is.

"Harry?"

He turns his body slightly to face me, the rays bouncing off his perfectly structured face.