Chapter 22

Noah~

I lied in the rough bed of the hotel with the want for sleep, but it never came. After I spoke with Harry, I had disgust for myself. Every time I saw that frightened face of his, I wanted to punch my own self in the face. But instead..

I took it out on him.

When I did it, it made me feel power. Strength. Like a true man punishing the weak. I loved the feeling of it all, but afterwards, I couldn't feel anything. Just depression. The loneliness took over my body and controlled me until I had absolutely nothing.

When Harry finally left, I was utterly alone. I told myself I didn't need him, but in the sad reality, I did. I seemed for his warmth every night, yet all I found was the bitter cold. That feeling? I hated it.

That was the past. This is the present.

I despised that little rat. All in all, he didn't pleasure me in any way. Talking? He was boring. Had me falling asleep every second. Sexually? Forget about it. All he ever said was, "I want to do it when I'm ready." and "It's making love when you have sex with someone special." Blah blah blah. He was a fucking tease if you ask me.

I wanted to jump off a bridge when I even felt jealousy as I saw him and Niall together. They love each other. I can tell by the way they smile and how they look at one another.

It was disgusting.

Maybe Niall is getting some. Doubt that, though. Harry is a prude. Niall on the other hand, is a beast. So I've heard. Wanted him for myself one time, but he didn't like me so we stayed "friends." Yeah, a friend I'm going to knock the hell out.

I put the blanket over my whole body and scrunch the pillow together, trying to get more comfortable as my head swarmed with all these thoughts.

I wanted to win. I needed to win.

And if using Harry to do so, I'll do it. And if stopping his and Niall's beating heart makes me a step closer, i'll do that. Nothing and no one can stop me. Not even the disgusted side of myself that haunts me every single day could stop me.

~darkness

(Comment please x