Epilogue 2 ☀❤

(I love you, always know that. this is for you.)

*10 years later*

Harry sat on the couch watching an old futbòl match with Niall at his feet. Niall claims it's to see the television better, but Harry knows it's bull. He's okay with it, though. No minding there.

Delilah is fifteen years old now. She's beautiful, Harry thinks. She grew up way too fast. Her short, brown hair turned into long, wavy locks. Her legs are long and she hates going outside. Damn, Internet. Her eyes are big and brown, dark on the outside from the makeup. Harry chuckles of the heavy persuasion Delilah pulled on him, begging to put at least eyeliner on.

She's lucky Niall was there. He told her he could. Harry -of course- scolded, but with a kiss of the cheek from his daughter, he was bought.

Harry looked down at his fingers in Niall's hair. Niall still looked the same. His hair is dark brown now. He was tired of dying it blond, so he finally grew it all out and started "fresh", as he said. He grows facial hair frequently, but shaves a lot. Harry had told him once that he loves a shaven face on a man, so Niall made sure he climbed up to par.

Harry's face was the same, too. He had never really grown facial hair in the first place and nothing has really changed since. His hair had very few curls. When he was a baby, he had straight hair. As a young man, he had wild head of curls going every which way. As an adult, his hair is somewhat wavy now. He has a huge bet with Niall that he's going to have a huge head of grey curls when he's old.

"Isn't Delilah coming home soon?" Niall asked Harry, taking a sip of beer.

"Yes. Should be. I heard she's walking home with Jason again," Harry snickered softly. "She must really like that boy to walk an extra mile out of her way to meet up with him at the same corner."

"Her eyes always light up when she talks about him. Just like you always did when I looked at you," Niall said, smiling.

"No way! That was you, Niall. Your eyes would just brighten and your lips would always 'accidentally' push out. Mhm, I see you, Niall. Such a liar, eh?" Harry laughed, pushing Niall forward a bit. "I love you, babe."

"Do you? Looks who's the liar now! Oooh! Look at little miss Delilah now! C'mon!" Niall jumped up and grabbed Harry's hand.

"Eavesdropping?" Harry asked.

"Eavesdropping." Niall and Harry high fived and leaned their ears against the door. Slow footsteps came closer and giggles bubbled out of their daughter's mouth.

"Really? Oh my gosh, what a story! Thanks for walking me home, Jason.. Again. Means a lot. And I really appreciate you telling me that, erm, secret about your parents." Delilah spoke quietly and gently, like she always does.

"Moms, Delilah, you can say it. My moms. They mean a lot to me and I love them so much. I've never told anyone about them, because I didn't want to get bullied by everyone, but you really showed me that it's okay. It really is. Thank you so much. I don't know why you helped me so much, but, er-" Jason had a deep voice for his age. Smooth.

"Would you like to come meet my parents?" She asked. She unlocked the door and turned the knob.

Harry and Niall jumped out of the way and tried to act normal, but did the exact opposite and held each other as they looked down. Delilah walked in and cleared her throat, clearly indicating she was annoyed and caught them.

"Hey, babe! Home so soon? We didn't know you were here, did we Harry?" Niall asked quickly, nudging Harry's shoulder as he chuckles nervously.

"Ha ha, yeah, we didn't k-know." Harry looked at Delilah's sharp glare and turned around to hide behind Niall, avoiding her eyes. "Help," he whispered into Niall's ear.

"Anyways, who's this?" Niall asked, nodding to Jason. Light, brown hair, tall and thin. Nice, Lilah. Cute for her.

"This is Jason, Dad." Delilah looked at Jason and he smiled at her. "Jason, this is my dad, Niall Horan. And," she grabbed Harry from behind Niall, giving him a light hug, "this is my other dad, Harry Horan. They are both my dads, and I love them both. I am not ashamed to call them my parents."

"Oh, Delilah!" Jason grabbed her into his arms and squeezed her tight. "Oh, I'm sorry, sirs." Jason looked down and blushed.

"It's fine, son. A friend of Delilah's is a friend of ours. Like she said Jason, it's okay. It really is."

"Dad," Delilah hissed, "were you eavesdropping?"

"Uh.. um, I-," Niall stuttered, hiding behind Harry. "I think your dad can answer that, can't ya?"

"What your Dad is trying to say is, uh- anyways! Yeah, it's okay and Delilah, tell our new friend what we taught you ever since you were little girl, yeah?" Harry suggested.

She proudly turned to Jason and grabbed his shoulders and looked at him straight in the eye. "Gay is okay."

Jason looked at Harry and Niall, smiling. They nodded at him and he took that as permission to hug Delilah. He shook her fathers hands and walked out with Delilah.

Muffled voices were heard and Harry kissed Niall quickly. Their daughter came back with a huge smile and she squealed when Jason was officially gone.

"He did it! He asked me out! I can't believe this! Finally!" She screamed, jumping up and down with a dance. "I love you, guys!" She hugged Harry and Niall tightly, kissing their cheeks.

"We love you, too, babe. We love you, too."

Harry saved Niall. Niall saved Harry. And now Delilah was saving them both. Crazy how one night out can change their lives forever.

~darkness x

(Just because I love you and I'm nice. Stay beautiful. And this is going to say "continued" but obviously, it's not. So yeah. And I think I'm going to start writing "trapped" tomorrow ! Yeah! I was going to do it today but I saw your comments so I wrote this! Hope it's okay :) love you babes bye ! Xx)