Chapter 21

Harry~

That thought. That thought in the back of my head that just won't go away. Why did he have to come? He's going to ruin my whole trip. I know it. He just wants to destroy my whole life because I finally left his.

I put on my black blazer, display my finishing touches with a flick of my curls, and walk out of the bathroom.

There Niall was. Standing in front of the mirror with a tight black shirt on, dark blue jeans, and white Converse. God, he was beautiful. Everything about that man made me cringe at my own features.

"Are you staring at me, Harry?" Niall asks with a bit of teasing in his voice.

I blink quickly and open my mouth, unable to say anything clever. "Well, I, uh.."

"I'm guessing I look good to you?"

I bite my lip and nod my head, hearing my alarm go off. "We have to go now. Are you ready?"

"I was born to make you feel dirty with my hips," Niall says, grabbing my bum with his hand as he leaves out the door."

His hips? Just wait Niall. I'm going to make you feel like a slut whimpering for me. And that's just on the dance floor. I can make you cry in bed, begging for me to stop when we both now I won't. The hotel will know my name for now on when I'm finished with your sorry ass. So your hips? Please.

When did I become like this? I'm still a virgin for God sakes. But I guess Niall brings out the inter filth in me. He makes me feel things I never thought was possible.

To be honest though, I'm scared. I will have no idea what to do. What to feel. What to even hold on to.

I've always fantasized about touching Niall, though. The way his fingers would grip my waist and how he would never take his eyes off mine. I can finally make it a reality. I've never been lovingly toward someone since.. Since..

I'm scared of loving someone like Niall.

We fight a lot. He makes me so angry sometimes. He's dominant. He's touched me liked no other man has.

He's gentle. He's caring. He's sweet. He makes me so happy.

Bipolar little bastard.

I know I heard him say he loved me before that wave hit us. Maybe it's just my ears acting up. Because who could love someone like me?

"Harry! Are you coming or not? We have to walk there you know!" Niall shouts, sounding like he's down the hall.

"I'm coming!" I yell back.

Just be free. Be free like you've always wanted to be. Be free like he never let you be.

I believe in you.

------------

"The music is so loud!" i yell over the loud thumping of the beat.

"What?" Niall shouts back, covering his ears. "The music is so loud!"

"That's what I'm saying!" I scream.

"What?"

I give up. I put my mouth right on his ear and tell him I'm going to get a drink first before we dance. He nods and says he's going to find Chris.

Chris. That means Noah is here. Oh. God. I clutch my stomach and stumble to the bar, banging my hand on the smooth table. "Excuse me! Sir! Can I have a shot please?"

"Yeah, sure." He pours the alcohol into the small glass. "There you go."

I rise it up to him and nod, swallowing it all at once. I feel it burn down my throat, sliding all too slowly for my liking. But I didn't care. I wanted more. "Another!"