Epilogue ☀❤

Niall and Harry were happy. Nothing and no one could come between them. They were each others kryptonite and together, they were indestructible.

They spent the rest of their honeymoon relaxing by the beach and zip lining over the forest. Harry was definitely hesitant, but explained to Niall that when he's there, everything else is a blur. Niall made sure Harry knew how corny that sounded, but assured his love for him was unconditional.

The trip back was long and boring. They couldn't do much with a pilot a couple feet away. But Harry made sure Niall was quiet with his moans, which was the fun part. Made him feel like they were hiding when they actually didn't have to. Niall saw Harry as his sunshine. A ball of light that lit through his darkness to find him. He was his best friend, lover, and sheer hope that life actually does get better.

Coming back, Niall was still upset with his father. But having his chat with his mum and Harry, he tried his best to not get angry when he's present. They talked at dinner and caught him, which made Niall feel really good. But it made Niall feel even better with Lee at the table, his mum's boyfriend.

They were cute in his opinion. His father thought the same thing. He knew he wasn't right for Niall's mother, no denying, and he was very okay with the relationship. It wasn't awkward when Harry would kiss Niall's cheek or temple randomly when his father was around. Thankfully, he accepted his son's sexuality and has no problem with it.

Niall can't say everything is happy cheery with him, but he knows things are better, and could get even better in time.

Niall smiled. Today was July 14. The day him and Harry were going to the adoption center. For a long time now, both of them have searched and talked to many, many unfit parents, young teenagers, and adoption workers to finally have a kid of their own. Physically -of course- they could not have a kid of their own, but it's the thought that counts. And signed legal papers.

"Are you ready, babe?" Harry asked Niall excitedly. Harry was bouncing in his seat in the car. He had a huge smile on his face and Niall couldn't help but give one back.

"I am," Niall answered thoughtfully.

Harry clenched his fists sometimes to this day, but they deal with it. Harry still has issues because memories like that with Noah still haunt him.

Harry never told Niall about his moment with Noah. He didn't want Niall to take him to an institute for the crazy people -absolutely not. He kept that information to himself. That day was nice, a very good closure. And that's all Harry has ever wanted.

Niall and Harry finally walked through the doors and told the worker up front they have arrived. Signing in, they sat down hand and hand, receiving looks from regular man and woman couples. They knew it was coming. It was "typical" for a gay couple to step into an adoption center. Being together, they knew they would have to adopt. That's perfectly alright. A child is a child, making it yours and how you treat them is what makes you a parent.

"Mr. Horans?" Niall and Harry both stood together and held on to each other tight, walking towards the woman with the clip board. She guided them through a small room with a large window and smiled.

Inside was a small girl at the age of one. Her parents abandoned her as a baby. Bubbly, bright, beautiful, full of energy, and just perfect is what Harry and Niall saw in her. And all they wanted to do was take her home and love and care for her everyday.

They looked through the window and saw a brown haired, giggly child - their child - playing with a ball. She smiled brightly with a worker and crawled on her small knees.

"Are you ready to meet your daughter?"

Niall heard sniffling next to him and saw Harry blowing his nose. He covered his face and shook his head, chucking lightly.