Chapter 10

Niall~

I didn't know what I was doing. But everything felt so right with him. Man, he made me so mad, which only made me want him more. His everything killed me.

I trail my lips down his neck and feel him shiver under my touch. I unbuckle his belt and pull it off. I place my hands under his back, sliding down as I graze his bum, slowly pulling down his pants to his ankles.

I peck up his lips and travel to his inner thigh, sucking the sensitive skin.

"Niall," Harry groans.

You're mine now.

I stand up, holding his ankles, and swing them so his feet are touching the ground while he sits up. I pull down my pants swiftly, not losing his eye contact. His face was so beautiful. Even in the dark with the moon bouncing off him.

"Harry," I say sternly. I sit next to him and put his hand on him so he can feel me pulling down my underwear.

His eyes widen. I squeeze his hand and he looks back up at me. I nod my head.

"Niall, I've never-"

"Do it."

He drops to his knees, turning to me. I feel his hand shake on mine. I wanted him to be comfortable with me.

"D-don't be nervous, Harry." I let go of his hand and lie my back down, scooting up so he doesn't have to stretch far.

I feel his curls on my knees, spreading my legs apart. He brushes his lips down my thigh and I grunt.

He was so petite and innocent. And it drove me crazy.

"Pump," I say, my voice coming out hoarse.

He chuckles against my hot skin. He traces my tip, teasing me, and slides his hand down way too slowly.

"Don't tease me, Harry," I growl.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't kn-"

"You'll be fine. Just pump," I suggest again.

He sighs and wraps his whole hand around my hard on he caused. He moves it up and down in a normal speed, making me clench the sheets. I've never had someone be so gentle with me.

"Faster," I say. "Faster." He does what I say, causing me to moan loudly. "God, your hands are so big." I felt my whole body overheat. My head was spinning. This guy was something.

I gasp loudly when I feel his mouth wrap around me. I shoot my body up and rely on my elbows to hold me up. He saw my shocked expression I had written on my face.

"You were dripping." He wiped his mouth.

"Taste?" I ask.

"Ni-"

"Squeeze. Then you'll be able to," I interrupt. I wanted him to know what he does to me.

He squeezed roughly. I feel it squirt out of me and Harry holds his hand out. He holds it up to me as I nod. He gets up from his knees and sits next to me. I lift his arm up his mouth and he wraps his tongue around his fingers, sucking them clean.

"Salty," he commented.

I wanted him. Bad.

I press my chest on his and pin him down on the bed, holding him still. I look down and see his underwear still on. I scootch down and pull it off with my teeth. I come back up and take a bold lick of his chest. I suck on his right nipple, feeling him pierce my back with his nails.

"Kiss me," Harry croaks.

I dart my head up. I use my knees to spread his legs farther apart while he reaches out for my face. I lean down and kiss him roughly, sliding my tongue on his bottom lip. He lets me in his mouth as I wander. He was such a good kisser.

I want him to scream.

I cradle his head with my hands and take hold of some perking curls. He tongue wraps around mine as he moans in my mouth. I adjust my hips and grind. His nails dig deeper in my back. I smirk widely. I deepen the kiss when the head of my bed hits the wall as I thrust harder.

"Niall," Harry whimpers.

"Scream my name, baby," I reply.

"N-Niall!" He screams.

"Louder!" I yell. I grind harder, feeling his member rub against mine. I place my head on his shoulder while my hands grip his neck. The bed screeches back and forth loudly.

"Niall!" He moans as loud as a scream.

God, that sound. Heaven to my ears.

When we reach our high, I roll off of him.

We didn't even have sex, yet he made me drenched in sweat. He made me feel so alive. My chest rises and lowers, hearing his heart beat loudly. I get up and pull my pants up, covering his body with a blanket. He's tired. I can tell.

I walk over to my door, stopping at the exit.

"Harry?"

"Yeah, Niall?" He groggily answers.

"I saved you because.. Because you're saving me."

Harry~

"I saved you because.. Because you're saving me," Niall whispers, leaving.

I was left there, lying alone with those words drained in my mind.

You're saving me.

I didn't expect to do anything I did with him tonight. But my curiosity was a monster inside me and it had to be released. He made me feel so good. I've never had another male touch me like he does. Rough, passionate, strong, fiercely, caring; all at the same time.

I think this was one battle I was ready to lose to.

~darkness x