Chapter 27

Harry~

My breath hitched. My hands balled up into a tight fist. My blood was boiling into an unhealthy high temperature. Tears? Yeah, I had some. But not of sadness, but in rage.

I knew it.

I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to even think about it. But the curiosity was eating me alive.

The phone was shaking as my hands trembled. I was staring at the picture for a long time, processing it. I wanted to look away, yet my eyes didn't shift.

The room was dark with very few colored lights. He was in a club I presume? Even worse, he's in the one we went to. Unbelievable. His blond hair stood out, so I can see him clearly. I wish I didn't. I was hoping it wasn't him.

A dark figure has his legs spread apart, in mid position of grinding on Niall. My fucking boyfriend. He has one of his hands tugged on the back of his hair. Like I always did. His other wrapped around his waist. Which was my favorite spot.

Fury was building up in my veins. How could he do this to me? How could I have been stupid enough to trust him? When I finally open up to him, he does this! I gave myself to him. That was a big step in our relationship, and he forgot about it like it was nothing. Like I was nothing. Should have known. I'm a piece of shit.

I notice a new tweet come in from the same person. I don't recognize the username, which was odd. Since we followed each other.

I covered my eyes, scared to even click on it. It could be anything. Oh god. What if its a picture of them having sex? I put more pressure on my face to the point of giving myself a headache. I finally loosen up and spread my fingers apart, moving my thumb slowly. Then, I tapped it.

I thew my phone against the concrete wall, watching it shatter. Well, we had that in common. I grabbed the pillow behind me and scream into it as loud as I possibly can.

I was going mad.

I jumped off the bed and grabbed the bottom of it. With full force, I picked it off the ground and flipped it completely over, hearing the wood of it crack against the floor.

My heart sank to the pit of my stomach. I felt sick as I clutched my mouth close, keeping the vomit down.

Niall kissed him. My boyfriend who said he loved me kissed another man who wasn't me.

"How could you do this to me!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. "I did everything for you! I gave myself to you! I loved you!"

"Hey! Keep it down over there!" Someone yells to me from another room.

"Go fuck yourself!" I retaliate angrily.

I swung my right fist onto the wall, feeling all the pain insert into that whole arm. It made a small dent, which made me feel a bit better. The blood drips from my knuckles and falls to the floor rapidly.

I didn't care. At this point, I didn't care about anything. I watched as the blood was slowly drying, making patches on my clear bruised skin. It fascinated me how punching eased my worries. No wonder Niall fought.

Huh. No wonder Noah hit me.

"Harry! Harry, what are you doing in there?" I hear Chris yell out to me from the other side of the door.

"It's open." I stare at my purple and red hand.

I see Chris come inside and close the door. He runs to me frantically, his eyes bulging.

"Oh my God, Harry! What happened to your hand?" He panics.

"Isn't it cool?" I ask.

"No! Are you crazy? That looks horrific! There's blood all over the floor and the bed.. What happened in here?"