0.4

Media day

Media day. Not a very exiting day, but it's fine. I climb out my bed, and I walk downstairs.

"Good morning Isa!"

No response. I will make breakfast and wait for her. It's a little strange because normally when I wake up she's already downstairs. I guess she's still asleep.

I make breakfast and I wait for her to come downstairs, but after 15 minutes she's still not awake, so I decide to go wake her up. When I enter her bedroom, I see that she is still asleep.

I walk towards the bed to wake her up."Isa? Are you awake?" "Hmmm," Isa groans, and she sits up in bed.

"It's 8:30," I say.

"I don't feel good," she says. I sit on the edge of the bed while Isa sits up and I bring my hand up to her head to feel her temperature. She's burning. "I think you have a fever Isa," I say. "Do you want to go downstairs to eat breakfast or do I need to bring it to you?"

"I'll go downstairs with you." "That's okay." I say, while rubbing her back.

Why do I need to be sick now out of all days

Why do I need to be sick now out of all days. I have a really bad headache and I'm cold, but sweating. I hope I'm better tomorrow to support Charles.

Me and Charles are eating breakfast. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "Horrible," I groan while rubbing my hand across my forehead. "I need to go to the track today for media day. If you need me, call me."

"But they need you, and you can't miss interviews Char," I look at him and I see him smile a little. "I don't care. You are sick, so if you need me, I will take care of you." He's to sweet. "And don't hesitate. If you really need me, you have to call. I really don't care Isa," he says and looks in my eyes.

"Okay Char," I say. "Pinky promise?" He asks me and stick out his pinky.

"Pinky promise."

*

Charles is at the track, and I am watching a movie.

I feel my phone vibrating and I see a text from Charles.