0.8

🎶 What do I stand for?
What do I stand for?
Most nights, I don't know 🎶
AN: Hi! I'm back. I hope you enjoyed the Singapore GP. I definitely did. If its time to start the song, i will say it. Enjoy!

"Im going to miss you guys," Lando says, while we all say goodbye each other

"Im going to miss you guys," Lando says, while we all say goodbye each other. I hug Lily.

"Take care of yourself Izzy," Lily whispers in my ear. Izzy is the nickname Lily uses for me. She's the only one who does. Probably because she's my best friend. Besides Charles of course.

"I will," I whisper back. "I love you."

Lily pulls back from the hug, and smiles. I smile too.

"And now its time for a group hug!" George says and we all laugh, and pull each other into the hug.

I feel a familiar hand squeeze my shoulder slightly. I look into the eyes of who the hand belongs to.
"Isa and I are heading to our plane, because otherwise we'll miss it," Charles says.

We pull back from the group hug. I grab my bag and suitcase, and so does Charles.
"Bye everyone, see you at Zandvoort probably!" I say and I wave to the group.

"Bye!" Everyone says, and Charles and I walk away.

As we're walking trough the halls of the airport, I feel excitement bubbling up inside of me. I've looked forward to these five days for almost 4 months, and it is getting closer and closer.

We let our tickets be scanned, and we walk into the plane. I'm walking through the rows of chairs, counting the numbers, until I find our chairs. I grab my laptop, book and headphones out my bag, and I hand it Charles, because I'm too short to reach the cabinets. I shuffle towards the window seat, and let myself fall into it. Charles sits down next to me, and the pilot starts talking. We listen until the safety instructions, because we almost always travel by plane, and we travel a lot, so it's no new information for us.

"Are you okay?" I hear Charles soft voice beside me.
"I'm fine," I say

I bring up my hand to my mouth, to chew on my nails.

"Hey, hey, hey," Charles grabs my wrists and brings them to his lap. "If you are nervous, just tell me Isa."

"I'm sorry."
"No, don't apologise."
"Sorr-"

Charles shakes his head and laughs. I chuckle.
My hands are still on his lap, and he is holding them tight, rubbing over the back of my hand with his thumb.

*

"Isa?"
"Hmmmmm"

I rub my eyes and realise I fell asleep on Charles his shoulder.
"You fell asleep, we're almost landing," He says and I hum as response, but keep my head on his shoulder
"Are you tired?"
"Yeah, kinda."