0.6

Beep beep, beep beep, beep beep

I groan and turn my alarm off. It's 5 in the morning, and I need to wake Isa up, because we are going on a holiday with the "twitch quartet". At first the plan was to spend three days with my family in Monaco before going to Italy with George, Carmen, Alex, Lilly and Lando, and after that Isa and I would go on a road trip, but plans changed, and now we first go to Italy with the 7 of us, then me and Isa are going for a road trip along the coast of Italy, and then we spend 3 days with my family until it's time to start training for the Zandvoort Grand Prix.

I get out of bed, walk towards the bathroom, and I splash some cold water in my face. Then I walk to Isa's room, knock on the door and walk in.

"Isa?"

"Hmmmm..."

"It's time to wake up, we are going on a holiday today," I walk toward the window and I open the curtains.

"You bastard," Isa's morning voice sounds from the bed, because the light of the street lights shines through the window. I laugh. "I'm going to make some breakfast, I'll see you downstairs"

I get a groan as response and I walk downstairs to prepare some breakfast.

*
When I'm done making breakfast, I hear my phone vibrating on the couch, so i grab to look who texted me.

Twitch quartet 👍🏻👾:

Alex 🐼:
Are you guys up yet?

Charles 🏎️:
Yes, Isa and I are awake!

Alex 🐼:
Lilly and I as well

Lando 👶🏻:
I'm up

Charles 🏎️:
George?

George 👸🏼:
Rise and shine my boys

Lando 👶🏻:
Wtf..

Alex 🐼:
Lol. I'll see you guys on the airport.

———————

I hear footsteps walking down the stairs. I turn around and I see Isa. "Hi Isa!"

"Good morning Char," Isa says and a yawn escapes her mouth. I smile. "Little to early?" Isa rolls her eyes and laughs. "Oh shut up." Isa sits down at the kitchen table, and so do I. "Exited for the holiday?" I ask while scooping granola into my mouth. "Yeah, really exited," Isa smiles. "Do you have all your bags packed yet?" I nod. "Yes, you?" Isa nods as well. "Are the boys up yet?" Isa asks. "Yeah. George texted "rise and shine boys"," Isa laughs. "Only George is British enough to say that." I laugh as well. "And Lando was also awake?" I nod. "Surprisingly enough, yes." Isa nods impressed. "It's a miracle."

Once we're done eating our breakfast, we walk upstairs to check if we got everything.

I check my whole room, and the bathroom, and everything is packed.