Dear Readers

Hello Reading Friends,

This is a collection of poetry, written for the Versification Poetry Contest. Each poem is inspired by a word or challenge prompt from the 2023 contest. Thirty poems for the thirty days. I really love these prompt contests, cause they challenge me to write more. There were a lot of great poetry books, and author's that took part in this contest. I have a reading list called versification. So, if you enjoy this book, and poetry feel free to take a look at those as well.

Thank you to the friends I made while writing this! Thank you for making it fun, and not feel like a competition at all. I was here to share my work, learn how to get better, and read amazing books. To make friends along the way has been such a bonus.

 Congratulation to my friends and fellow writers who won in this contest. There were so many entries, and so many great poems.

Thank you to Versification 2023 naming me the Grand Challenge Winner along side @JulieDove4 

There were many friends I made who won as well

ThirstyForWords Grand Word Prompt Winner

yaris052018 Runner up/ Judges favorite

Divyansh16 Runner up

cartoon-addict Judges favorite

Daily Prompt winners

kindawhoresomexo xCaptainCl3mentinex stopperbuns iamverda357 LadyLightSword 

There are many more I am forgetting to mention. Please forgive me. I look forward to reading more of the books from winners I didn't yet get a chance to read as well.