[1] - 𝑨 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒐?

Narrator

The youngest Hashira, known as Muichiro Tokito is wandering by a forest. He doesn't recall being in this forest, but he is for sure it's not for a mission as it's a clear sunny day. "What am I doing here again..?" Muichiro said and sighed, wondering why he's in the forest. He then stopped his tracks and looked up to the clear blue sky. "That cloud looks like.. What's it called again..?" He said to himself quietly.

Minutes of looking up to the sky, an unknown Kasugai crow flew down to him and landed on his shoulder, holding a folded peice of paper. "Huh? What is this thing..." Muichiro said as he shooed away the crow with his hand. Muichiro's female Kasugai crow, Ginko, is watching the scene from afar on a tree branch. The unknown crow then flew away from Muichiro's shoulder, dropping the peice paper to the ground. "Huh..?" Muichiro noticed the paper on the ground and picked it up. "Was this for me?" Muichiro asked himself as he unfolds the paper.

------------------------------------------

"Hello there,

This may look weird but I kind of feel lonely at the moment. I asked my crow to send my letter to you, well or a randomly picked person who is you. I don't really have friends so I guess you can be my first one, if that is okay with you. I don't really feel comfortable telling you my name but I guess I can tell you my interests because I think that's how you start a conversation?

So I like eating watermelons... They just seemed very juicy and delicious at the same time, I do eat the seeds sometimes by accident. And I guess you could tell me what you like eating? I'm okay if you don't wanna reply.

-Secret Pen Pal"

------------------------------------------

Muichiro read the letter with a blank look on his face. "Pen Pal? What's a Pen Pal?" Muichiro asked himself. "Should I reply to this mysterious letter?" Muichiro asked himself as he kept the letter in his pocket.

Ginko, who saw the whole scene then flew off to follow the mysterious crow. Ginko then followed the crow whom stopped by a window of the stone estate.

"Hey you!" Ginko yelled at the crow as she lands beside him. "Gah! Your the Mist Hashira's Kasugai crow!" The mysterious crow got startled. The female crow pouted angrily. "Why were you at Tokito-sama's shoulder!? And what's with that letter!?" Ginko asked loudly. "That letter came from my owner!" The male crow replied. "Oh? And what kind of letter is it???" Ginko asked, clearly curious. "Well my owner felt lonely and bored so he wrote a letter and asked me to send it to a random person... While I was flying with the letter, I was able to spot the Mist Hashira and decided to send it to him since he's the first person I saw." The male crow replied. "Oh I see..." Ginko smirked. She was clearly up to something. "So, name." Ginko said. "Name? Name what??" The crow asked, confused. "Your owner." Ginko replied. "My owner wants to keep his identity a secret." The male crow replied. "Excuse me, "HIS"!?" Ginko asked loudly. "Uhh Yea, why?" The male crow said. "Uhh nevermind..." Ginko shrugged it off. "How about your name?" Ginko asked the male crow. "It's Hashibami." The male crow replied. "Okay, Hashibami I want you to keep this between us." Ginko said. "Keep what exactly??" Hashibami asked, tilting his head. "Don't tell your owner about you sending it to Tokito-sama." Ginko replied. "Why??" Hashibami said, seemed to be against the idea. "Hehe.. You'll see!!" Ginko said as she smirked. The two birds then heard a door opening, they both turned to the window to see someone coming in. Ginko then quickly flew away from the window, wasn't able to know who was the mysterious sender.

It's now evening, Ginko stopped by the butterfly mansion after meeting Hashibami to see someone. Now she's flying to the Mist Estate. 

The female Kasugai crow then reached the location and  landed on the porch of the Mist Estate. Ginko then looked around the Estate to find the young Hashira. She then spotted an open door and checked inside, Muichiro was there in his yukata, together with his hair tied into a ponytail. Ginko quickly flew up to him and landed on his shoulder. "Ah! Ginko.. Good evening..." Muichiro greeted his Kasugai crow. "Good evening to you too Sir Tokito!!" Ginko said happily. Muichiro then turned to the left and picks up the top part of his uniform that was laying on the floor. "Hmm.. What am I supposed to do again..?" Muichiro asked himself. "Uhm.. Put it in the laundry basket..?" Ginko said. "Ah right..." Muichiro said quietly as he picks up his bottom part of the uniform. As he picked the uniform up, a piece of paper fell. "Huh? What is this?" Muichiro said quietly as he picks up the folded piece of paper. Muichiro then puts his uniform down and opens the paper once again.

"Oh... It was the paper from.. Yesterday..?" Muichiro said quietly as he tilts his head. "Aren't you gonna reply it???" Ginko said. "No.. I don't even know this person..." Muichiro replied as he's about to crumple to paper. "Ah wait!!-" Ginko said, Muichiro stopped as he got startled. "Don't you think it might be a letter from one of the Hashiras?? You know, like Tomioka-san!!" Ginko said awkwardly. "Who's Tomioka..?" Muichiro asked his crow. "Nevermind, what's important is your reply!! You should reply to this person..!!" Ginko suggested. Muichiro stayed silent for a while as he looked back to the paper. 'The writing is quite beautiful...' Muichiro said in thought, more minutes passed.

"Okay..."

Author: Another GenMui book, I just felt the urge to write this...

Also, I might make slow updates on this book like the rest of my other works knowing that I have classes now. I really appreciate your support for my books, and I humbly ask for your patience and I'll try to keep you guys updated!!

Thankuu^^