[4] - 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚..?

Muichiro Pov

Still laying in my bed, wondering what time is it now. "Wait.. Why am I still awake?" I asked myself. I then heard a birds flutter coming from my bedroom window, I turned my head to face it to see the presence of a Kasugai crow. "Huh..?" I said, wondering if it's my Kasugai crow. The crow doesn't have long eyelashes as Ginko so it I guess it's not her.. Right..? Wait do all crows have long eyelashes?? I kept wondering. The crow then left a letter on my window and flew away. "Odd..." I said quietly as I get up and walk towards the window. The crow was nowhere to be found, so I just picked up the letter and opened it.

------------------------------------------

"Dear Pen Pal,

I thank you for replying to my letter, I honestly thought that nobody would take it. I think that planting seems nice, well I like origami aswell!

So if you don't mind me asking, what do you like fold? Like in the origami..

-Pen Pal"

------------------------------------------

I read the letter, for some reason I felt something... What is it..? I asked myself as it feels new to me... I then took a pen and paper and start to write a reply.

After finishing, I stayed up late a bit waiting for Ginko to return. I then let out a yawn feeling sleepy. I then looked at the letter I'm holding.

"Why do I care..?" I asked myself, I somehow felt like a part of me enjoy this although I don't. I then sighed and went to bed, still holding my reply. I still kept wondering wbout it until I slowly drift to sleep.

~𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜~

Narrator

A little boy around 8 years old is helping his father gathering up firewood. They both walked home carrying pieces of firewood behind their backs. The father noticed his 8 year old son looking a bit down. "Muichiro?" The father called his name, the son then looked up to his dad. "Yes Dad?" The boy asked. "Why are you feeling so down all of a sudden?" The father asked his kid. "Well.. I wondered if I could meet someone around my age and be my friend..." Muichiro replied to his father in a low tone. "Well, how about Yuichiro?" The father suggested. "Nii-san is mean sometimes..." Muichiro pouted. There were silence as they walk then the father got an idea. "How about you write a letter? Like a Pen Pal!" The father suggested, the young boy looked at him confused. "Well you write a letter and send it to a random person, then they send back! That's how I met your mother..." The father said. Muichiro's face then brightened by his father's words. "Good idea Dad!!" Muichiro said happily and ran. "Hey! Mui don't run you might trip!!!" The father yelled, running towards his son to catch up.

Muichiro then reached the house before his father. He puts down the firewood and looks for a paper and something to write with it. "Muichiro? Dear, what's the rush..?" His mother said, chopping the vegetables for dinner together with Muichiro's older twin Yuichiro helping her. The father then reached the house, breathing heavily from the running. He then puts down the firewood and sits down. "Dad..?" Yuichiro said. The father looked at Yuichiro then at Muichiro, who got a pen in his hands and looking for paper. "Mui... I-I think we should do it later..?" The father suggested, trying to catch up with his breath. "Honey what's going on?" His wife asked confusingly. "I kind of told him about pen pals..." The father replied and the mother sighed. "Mui there's paper over there..." Yuichiro said, pointing at the stack of paper on the corner. "Thanks Nii-san!!" Muichiro said happily and ran towards the stack of paper. Muichiro then picked up a peice of paper from the stack and noticed that it's in a square like shape. "Why's it square??" Muichiro asked. "That's origami paper dear, we use it to fold paper animals and stuff!" The mother replied happily. "Ooh I wanna try!!" Muichiro said loudly. "You always want to try everything..." Yuichiro chuckled.

~𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜~

------------------------------------------

The next day, Muichiro woke up on his futon, still holding the letter. He sat up and rubs his eyes as he look back at the letter.

"Oh... It's this thing..." Muichiro said and looked at the window, showing that it's sunrise. "Huh... I guess I woke up too early..." Muichiro said quietly. He got up from his futon and walk towards the window. The puts his palms with the letter, on the wooden window sill. "Nice colors..." Muichiro said calmly.

Ginko noticed her owner ftom a tree. 'Ooh!! Tokito-sama's awake!!!' Ginko thought and flew up to him.

"Ah..! Good morning Ginko..." Muichiro greeted the bird. "Good morning!!" Ginko happily said, she then noticed the paper on Muichiro's hand. "Oh? Is that for your Pen Pal?" Ginko asked and Muichiro nodded. "Please send it to them..." Muichiro requested as he hands Ginko the reply. The Kasugai crow nodded and took the letter before flying off.

As Muichiro watches the crow fly, he starts to wonder...

"Who could this person be..?"

Author: Sorry if this Chapter took a while:')