[6] - 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥..?

Narrator

As Genya went home with the groceries, he felt like he had forgotten about something... What could it be..? After as few moments of thinking, he shrugged and placed the food in the kitchen. As he place down the to cabbages and the rest of the vegetables... It got to him.

"FUCK I FORGOT TO WRITE A REPLY!!!"

------------------------------------------

As the day passes, Muichiro waits for the reply in the evening.

'Did they forget about the letter...?' Muichiro thought, sitting infront of the dinner table.

"Impossible... They wrote first..." Muichiro said flatly as he takes the chopsticks and begins to eat.

'What if they did forget..?' Muichiro placed down the chopsticks as he chews.

'Did they though?'

"What if they-"

"Tokito-sa-"

"Yes Ginko?" Muichiro immediately turned to his crow.

"Uhm... You got a reply" Ginko said as she flew over to Muichiro, giving him his reply.

"Why so late..?" Muichiro muttered, still keeping his blank expression.

He grips onto the letter having some sort of feeling, but what feeling exactly..? He doesn't recall feeling anything other than annoyance and anger, but this felt new to him.

Muichiro just sighed and opened the letter.

------------------------------------------

"Dear Pen Pal,

I am so sorry for this late reply, I've been so busy today that I forgot to send a reply. And by the triangle paper thing you mentioned, I think you mean crane. It's a kind of bird. It's really cool that you know origami honestly, I hope that when one day we meet you can teach me! If that's okay with you of course...

So, how did your day go so far? I think my day went okay, though I ran into a girl today but I couldn't remember what happened next... I probably zoned out.

Have a good evening by the way!!!

-Pen Pal"

------------------------------------------

Muichiro just looked at the letter, gripping on it a bit tightly.

"Girl..?" Muichiro said blankly and quietly, making Ginko shiver a bit.

'I was not expecting this reaction but it scares me...' The female Kasugai crow thought, backing up a bit.

"Why does this matter to me... I'm a Hashira with responsibilities..." Muichiro said quietly, softening his grip and putting the paper down a bit.

"Are you doing fine Tokito-san..?" Ginko asked. Muichiro just nodded in reply and places the letter aside.

"Are you going to reply after eating?" Ginko asked.

"Dunno..." Muichiro said blankly as he takes his chopsticks and continues to eat.

" Muichiro said blankly as he takes his chopsticks and continues to eat

Author: Mui your making Genya overthink...