[16] - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫

------------------------------------------

"Dear Secret Pen Pal,

I thank you for your words, it's really... what's he word? It's something that's the opposite of bad or evil... I apologize, I'm not good talking like this.

I also apologize that I had to write this in origami paper, this is the only paper available...

May I know how you're doing though? It would be nice to start a conversation as I'm resting... Although your probably far, I hope we can still communicate.

- Pen Pal"

------------------------------------------

"Damnit, I don't have pen nor paper with me..." Genya sighs.

"Do you want me to find some?" Hashibami offered, sitting on Genya's shoulder.
"I know someone who has lots of Pen Pals"

"Really Bami?" Genya smiles.

---

"No." Matsuemon scoffed and crossed his feathered wings.

"Come on now Matsuemon-san! It's just a tiny favor..." Hashibami chuckled awkwardly standing on a window sill, not wanting to start a fight.

"No is no! And even if I did agree, I can't just steal from Tanjiro-sama!" Matsuemon exclaimed, flapping his wings angrily.

"Where even is your owner?" Hashibami asks.

"He's with the Love Hashira at the moment" Matsuemon replies.

"Eh? What are you boys chattering about?" Ginko flew in, landing beside Hashibami.

"Ginko-chan!" Both males said.

Ginko giggles.
"Well then, what's the tea?"

"This banana beaked is asking for pen and paper" Matsuemon huffed.

"All our beaks are shaped like bananas, plus Genya-san needs them" Hashibami sighs.

"A reply?" Ginko whispers.

Hashibami nodded in reply.

"Ginko what's your relationship with him???" Matsuemon said, visibly irritated.

"We're just friends Matsuemon-sama! Don't get jealous!!" Ginko laughs, flapping one wings.

"See? I told you!" Hashibami said.

Matsuemon lets out an aggressive huff and rolls his eyes. He doesn't want anyone to have something with his girlfriend.
"Whatever..."

"Matsuemon, please atleast give Hashibami some..." Ginko pleads.

"Oh so your in his side now?"

"Matsuemon please, also Ginko let's not start a fight—"

"Start a fight you say?" Ginko interrupted Hashibami, she chuckles.
"Oh you want to start a fight, Matsuemon?"

"Ginko, honey—"

"I mean that's what happened during out break up—" Hashibami said and quickly covered his beak.

Both Ginko and Matsuemon turned to Hashibami with wide open eyes. Hashibami took a step back with Matsuemon sweating a bit.

"What." Ginko blinks.
"Is there something that I don't know about?" She turned to her boyfriend.

"Uhm—"

"They dated before Ginko-chan...!" The Love Hashira's crow flew in, landing on the other side of Hashibami. She has a clover shaped crown, that's similar to Mitsuri's tsuba.