[12] - 𝑨 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

Narrator

Muichiro opens his eyes too see Genya's hands partly on his waist, not fully hugging him.

Muichiro seemed rather, disgusted.

So you're telling me a guy hugs me instead of Pen Pal?

He growled. He puts Genya's hands away and sits on the bed. He noticed his hair being slightly messy and stroked it a bit.

"Hmm..." He hummed, lost in his own thoughts.

"Why do I feel like I know who they are?" He asked himself quietly, putting down his hand and placed it on his lap. Looking down on the wooden floor, thinking.

He then turned to the scarred male, who's peacefully sleeping on the soft bed. Muichiro can hear his breaths from here.

Muichiro furrowed his eyebrows. Genya is a weird guy, isn't he?

Wait...

Muichiro turns to the side table to see it empty other than a lamp on top. He panics, where is his letter for his dear Pen Pal? He quickly stood up from bed and looks everywhere in the room.

Genya, on the bed, flutter his eyes open to hear random footsteps. Well, Muichiro's footsteps. He sees him running around the place, looking for something.

"Tokito-san...?" He mumbled.

All Muichiro did was glare and continues looking. How rude of him, no good morning?

Genya sat up and watches Muichiro going around the room. He groaned, still feeling tired. As he was about to get up, he heard a slight crumple sound. He looks down on the bed to see a piece of folded paper.

Genya picked the piece of folded paper and picked it up, which was caught the Hashira's attention.

"Don't open that--!!!" Said Muichiro, looking directly at the paper.

"Why?" Genya raised an eyebrow, curiosity is in his mind.

"It's..." Muichiro is stumped. "... It's confidential...!"

"Oh really?" The older said. "I do respect a Hashira but it sounds like that statement is false" He smirked.

"Listen," The young Hashira crossed his arms. "If I say it's confidential, it's confidential."

"How confidential?"

"Very."

Muichiro's frustrated. He doesn't like the individual's behavior, smirking mischievously with eyes that has better eyeliner than his.

"Hashira, is this information for the mission?" Genya asked.

"That's a question I will not answer." Replied the younger.

"Mm..." Genya hummed. He looks at the paper, slowly unfolding it thinking it's about the mission.

Muichiro widened his eyes and quickly ran up to him to get the paper, only to get pushed down to the ground.

"Shit--!!!" Genya grunted the moment his head got hit by the window sill beside the bed.

Muichiro is on top of Genya, their chests and faces facing eachother. Their torsos are on the ground while their legs and feet remained on the bed.

Both just stared at eachother.

Eye to eye.

Lips were close, both individuals feeling their breaths.

Genya just blushed red while Muichiro stayed silent, maintaining the eye contact.

Muichiro blinked, blinked again and realized what had happened.
"Ah," He let out, looking through at Genya's eyes. He pouted his lips and turned his head. He grabbed the paper and stood up.