[13] - 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬...

It's a bit odd, isn't it?

I've been seeing things, his similarities and visions as such...

I should forget things as I always do.

But this seemed rather different...

Muichiro sits on the porch infront of the garden, looking up at the sky having thoughts.

"Tokito-san? Are you thinking about shapes of clouds again?" Ginko asked.

"No..." He answered.
"Just thinking..."

"Thinking of what?"

"...."

"I just feel something, for the demon guy" He faintly looks over to the crow.

"Oh? How so?"

"He's in a bed right now. I know I told him I can take care of myself yet he managed to... What's the word?"

"Help you?" Ginko said.
"Well yes, I know that commoner saved you and helped you, hell he got so injured! Scars all over his body..."

Muichiro nodded.
"He has the same characteristics as Pen Pal"

Ginko blinked.
He already knows?

"I'm not sure at the same time though, I imagined them having kinder eyes..."

Nevermind...

"Oh, why did you decided to rewrite the letter?" Asked Ginko.

"Dunno, I just feel like it..." Muichiro shrugged.
"Also,"

"Hm?"

"Do you know how to get a new sword? It broke during the fight"

---

Genya flutter his eyes open seeing the light of the sun shining on his face. He yawned, getting up and rubbing his eyes.

"You're awake!" Aoi said, putting down some sheets and walks up to the fellow slayer.

Genya flushed pink as the blue eyed touches his forehead and neck.

"Shinobu-san assumed you got a fever but I guess it went away" She said.

"O-Oh... U-Uh..." He stutters.
"A-Anyways... Where's Tokito-san??"

"By the porch," Replied with a sigh.

"Oh... How is he?" Genya tilted his head with a small smile, feeling nervous as he's still pink.

"Okay I guess," She shrugged.
"He does seem rather calm as usual"

"That's-- Nice to h..hear..." He trembles.

"Ah by the way," Aoi took out a piece of paper and handed it to Genya.
"Your crow wanted to give you this" She said before taking the sheets and waving goodbye.

Genya then looked at the paper and made a small smile. He sighed and opens the letter.

------------------------------------------

"Dear Secret Pen Pal,

I apologize if this letter was sent late. I think I'm doing alright in my side. I've been busy with things and such.

I went somewhere with a specific person. Although I found him rather annoying, he seemed okay with me. He tried to buy me something one time but I ended up buying it for myself.

I actually hope that we can spend time like that Pen Pal.

- Pen Pal"