[17] - 𝑫𝒐𝒍𝒍

A bright morning came, Muichiro with his crow companion walks to the forest part of the village to find the so called doll he had heard about.

He had heard about the doll having the height of an average man and has around... Four? Five arms? He can't quite recall. The only thing he remembers about the doll is that it's being owned by a ten year old boy.

He then noticed a small boy in a red and yellow clothes. He wears a hyottoko mask with big bushy eyebrows, having a messy hair tied to the back. Muichiro glances around the boy's surroundings, noticing a mechanical doll right infront of him and a large box that's the size of the doll.

"He must be the owner..." Muichiro said under his breath.

He took a step, going towards the boy as Ginko flew off and landed on a tree branch nearby.

"Ah... The scent of drama..." Ginko said, smirking as she waits.

"Morning Ginko-chan!" Hashibami called and flew over to Ginko.

"Hashibami!" Ginko smiles.

"Hey uhm, I'm sorry about last night..."

"It's fine, Matsuemon can be stubborn..." Ginko laughs.
"So I'm guessing Genya's having his morning training?"

"Yep" Hashibami answers.
"So what's happening here?"

"Drama."

"Hey" Muichiro said flatly, looking at the boy with no emotion behind those eyes.

The boy turned to Muichiro and immediately bows. He's aware of that he's in the presence of a Hashira.

"Hello..." He said and stood straight, looking at Muichiro.

"Are you the owner of this doll?" Muichiro asks, pointing at the doll.

"Yes sir" The boy muttered.
"I'm Kotetsu by the way, you're Muichiro Tokito!"

"Mm..." Muichiro glances at the doll, seeing it looking old and a bit scrapped. He glances back at Kotetsu.
"Can you turn it on? How do you use it" He asks blankly.

"Ah, well it can only be turned on by a key I have... And I would rather not tell how to use it..." Kotetsu answers.

"Give me the key" He said opening his palm, it was not a request, it was a demand.

Kotetsu seemed taken a back.
"I'm sorry but if you're going to use it for training it can't—"

"Key." Muichiro demanded.

"Tokito-san, I—"

"Listen, I'm a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps and your a swordsmith, you make our weapons which includes that doll" He lowers his hand.
"So show some respect"

"Listen, you don't understand! This is the last thing from my father!" Kotetsu exclaimed.
"Go find another thing to train with!!!"

"You should learn to be respectful more..." Muichiro scowls and slapped the child.

Kotetsu grunts.
"GET OUT OF HERE! WHATEVER HAPPENS I WON'T GIVE YOU THE KEY! AND I DEFINITELY WON'T TELL YOU HOW TO USE IT!!!" He yelled.

Muichiro felt irritated. He lifted his hand and whacks the boy down on the hard ground by the neck. He picks the boy up by the top off his yukata, wanting the key from him.

"STOP! WHAT'RE YOU DOING!?!?" Tanjiro ran up and grabbed Muichiro's arm.
"LET GO OF HIM!!!"

---

Genya has been running laps around the village and the forest around it since dawn. He's been jogging sprinting, sweat dripping all over his body as he's shirtless, his scars being bare.