[3] - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒚

Muichiro Pov

I am sitting here infront of my desk, with a pen and paper. "Wait.. What am I doing again..?" I asked myself. "Uhm.. Writing a letter..?" Ginko said. "Huh? Letter to who?" I asked Ginko. Ginko then faced palmed and sighed. "A reply to the person..." She clamly said. "Oh yea right... But what should I say?" I asked. "Hmmm..." Ginko began to think.

------------------------------------------

"Okay.. I think this is alright..." I said as I folded the paper and give it to Ginko. Ginko quickly took the paper then gave me a smile before flying away, looking for the mysterious sender.

I then laid myself in bed, waiting for the Kasugai Crow to come back. I then look up to the ceiling. "Pen Pals..." I whispered to myself. "Wait what are Pen Pals again..?" I later then said.

------------------------------------------

Narrator

Ginko flew to the stone estate, looking for Hashibami. "Ugh.. Where is that guy???" Ginko thought to herself as she continues looking for him.

Gyomei Hinejima, the stone Hashira is in his room, finished praying. He stood up and heard a bird fluttering. He turned to his window, he was for sure it's a crow. "Hmm.. You must be Young Tokito's crow..." Gyomei said softly. The female kasugai crow got startled while flying. She landed on the window, infront of the Hashira. "Good evening Gyomei Hinejima..." Ginko greeted the Hashira and bowed. "Good evening... May I know what brings you here?" Gyomei asked softly. "I'm looking for someone who is a Kasugai crow like me." Ginko replied as she looks back up to the Hashira. "Ah... May I know their name?" Gyomei asked. "Hashibami sir..." Ginko replied quietly. "Ah! Young Genya's crow... He's by the wind estate." Gyomei replied with a warm smile. "Thank you Gyomei Hinejima..." Ginko thanked the Hashira and bowed. "Your welcome, take care young crow..." Gyomei patted the Kasugai crow's head before she flew off.

...

"I sense that Tokito-san sent her for something..." Gyomei said quietly as he closes his curtains.

------------------------------------------

Ginko flew to the wind estate, in hopes she finds Hashibami. 'Didn't Hinejima-san mentioned his owner..?' Ginko thought as she lands on the big fence of the wind estate. She noticed Hashibami on a branch of a tree from a afar. She flew to the tree and landed beside the male Kasugai crow.

"Ah! Good evening Ginko-san!!" Hashibami greeted the female crow. "Good evening.. I got the reply." Ginko said as she puts the letter down beside the male. "Ah thanks! I honestly thought Sir Tokito won't write back..!" Hashibami said awkwardly. Ginko turned to face the house, she noticed a bedroom window and saw a guy with a long mowhawk. "Is he your owner?" Ginko asked Hashibami, pointing at the boy. Hashibami then nods, looking at him. "His name is Genya, Genya Shinazugawa..." Hashibami then added. Ginko looked at him, shocked. "Shinazugawa!? HE'S THE WIND HASHIRA'S BROTHER!?!?" Ginko yelled. "Uh... Yea..?" Hashibami replied awkwardly. "I thought that the wind Hashira had no brother!!" Ginko yelled in confusion. "Well.. It's pretty complicated..." Hashibami said in a sad tone, eyes filled with pity as he watches the young boy. Ginko noticed the male crow's look on his face and sighed. "Well, I hope their relationship gets better..." Ginko said quietly as she's about to fly off. "Ginko!" Hashibami called for her. "Yea?" Ginko said and turned back to the male crow. "Please promise me Tokito-san will be his first friend. I know that Sir Tokito isn't fond with friends but I just want this for Genya-san..." Hashibami said sorrowfully. "Don't worry I will, Good night." Ginko said and flew off. Good night... Hashibami said quietly as he picks up the reply and flew to Genya's bedroom window.

"But not really "friends" I would say..." Ginko said with a smirk while flying back to the Mist Estate.

------------------------------------------

Genya's eyes were filled with happiness and exitement. He quickly went up to the window and picked up the folded paper. "Thank you so much Bami!!" Genya said excitedly. "Bami?" Hashibami asked, confused. "Oh! Sorry sorry... It was kind of a nickname I came up with since "Hashibami" is kinda complicated to me..." Genya said awkwardly. Hashibami then gave Genya a soft smile. "It's alright!! You can call me that whenever you want!" The Kasugai crow said and Genya smiled in reply. "So... Can I open this now..?" Genya asked and the crow nodded. Genya then slowly unfolds the reply.

------------------------------------------

"Dear Secret Pen Pal,

I sincerely thank you for the letter you've sent to me. Just like you, I decided not to show myself as it might be awkward. I like simmered radish dressed with sweet miso and honestly think that watermelons are good aswell.

So what do you like to do? As in a hobby. I like to do origami.

-Pen Pal"

------------------------------------------

Genya's smile grew wider as he's happy with the response. "I guess their a little shy aswell?" Genya said and giggled. The Kasugai crow looked at him with a happy expression in his face.

Genya, out of excitement, right away took a pen and paper and quickly writes. "Oh? Your replying back?" Hashibami asked and Genya replied with a nod. Once the young bot finished, he handed it to his crow at he flew off. Genya waved him goodbye with a smile.

"Why the fuck you still awake?" Genya heard a voice and turned to see his older brother Sanemi Shinazugawa, the wind pillar. "A-Ah!!- Nii- Don't call me "Nii-san" dumbass..." Sanemi said in a cold tone and scoffs. "Go to sleep, what's even the point of you joining the corps?" Sanemi said in a cold tone once again and walks out of the room. Genya sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry Nemi, I really am..." He whispered to himself quietly as he heads to bed.

☆ 𝔹𝕆ℕ𝕌𝕊 ☆

------------------------------------------

"No, no!! Don't write your name!!" Ginko yelled as she helps Muichiro with his reply. "Eh? What am I supposed to write then..?" Muichiro asked the female crow. "You know like interets and stuff..~" Ginko said playfully. "Like origami?" Muichiro requested. "Oh! Yes! Good idea Tokito-sama!!!" Ginko said happily.

Author: Ginko best Wingwoman or bird..