[15] - 𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...

"Come on now Ginko, I really don't like talking about my private life" Hashibami stated, crossing his feathered wings.

"Aww but why???"

"You gossip stuff with the other crows..." He pointed out.

Ginko just let's out a huff and turns away.
"Well then, I'll be seeing Matsuemon for a bit and apologize..." She said rudely and flew away.

"Why am I friends with her..."

---

"Aren't you gonna stand?" Muichiro asked, looking at Genya as he remains on the cold ground.

"If I stand, the wind will attack me again..." He said, blowing away a leaf that's on his forehead.

Muichiro just continues to look at Genya. He looks like an idiot, doesn't he?

Sigh...
"Have you been here before?" Asked Muichiro.

"Yeah, a few times..." Genya muttered.

"Then lead me to the penthouse..." He said.

"The wind will blow me off again" Genya groaned out.

Muichiro just continues to look at him and takes out a breath. He gave him a hand to help him up. Genya seeing the hand, gladly accepts it and gets up.

They both look at eachother, the wind blowing once again. Their hands were still holding eachother.

Muichiro then blinked and pulled his hand off, looking away. He brushes his hand against his uniform, disgusted on what had happened.

Then he realized that they nearly did something.

Muichiro shivered in disgust, what was he thinking that time?

No... Me and Pen Pal, not this weird demon guy...

Muichiro then lets out a sigh and looks back at Genya. With his usual blank expression.

He's disgusting...

Muichiro thought, giving off the look of disgust.

Genya here, looks at Muichiro for a bit.

Why is he looking at me like that?

Then it hit him.

"I-I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!" He screamed with a flushed pink face. Looking away as he shivers in embarrassment.

He really wasn't thinking, was he?

He was really lost in the moment, focused on Muichiro's cute face.

Muichiro here just continues to look at Genya in disgust.

Thinking about what happened just made him more irritated.

Isn't he partly a demon? Did he use some kind of demon art on me???
He thought, reaching for his sword. Only to find out that he forgot that it had been broken.

Right, I'm in a swordsmith village...

He lets out a breath, and looks back at the flustered Genya. He still gave off the disgusted face infront of him but then shook it off.

"Lead me to the penthouse" He said.

Genya turns to look at him for a bit, covering his blush with a hand. It's too obvious that he's very flustered and embarrassed.

"You're really weird..." Muichiro said, giving a look together with a scoff.

Genya puts his hand away, with the blush not so visible anymore.