004. we're here with you

chapter four we're here with you

chapter four
we're here with you

chapter four we're here with you

"FLO!"

Florence's head snapped towards Sydney at the sound of her panic filled voice. The girl was still talking to TJ, a soft smile on her face when Syndey spoke up. Her eyebrows furrowed as she followed Sydney's finger towards where Conrad seemed to be arguing with the boy who was invited Belly to this party.

"Oh my god." Florence let out a sigh, turning to TJ. "I'll be back, again."

"Oh—okay." TJ nodded as Florence scrambled to her feet, Sydney in tow. Florence walked past Camden, who was drinking alone. She smacked his shoulder, gaining his attention as she rushed towards Conrad.

"You're not taking my fucking beer, man." Conrad argued.

"It's one beer."

"Yeah, and it's my fucking beer!" Conrad exclaimed, pushing the guy.

"You guys, you guys, you guys." Belly ran towards them, ending up with an elbow to the nose. The young girl spinning and falling into the sand.

"Belly!" Sydney exclaimed, rushing over to the girl.

"Dude, what the fuck!" Florence scoffed, shoving the guy away from where Belly was on the sand.

"Stay out of it." The guy grumbled, pushing her back harshly.

Florence scoffed once more, stumbling backwards as Conrad rushed at the boy. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

The guy punched Conrad in the face, resulting in Conrad lunging at the boy. The two fought for a moment before Jeremiah and Camden got in between them, pushing the two away from them. Florence checked on Sydney, the two now stood next to Belly and the boy she was talking to earlier.

A siren suddenly chirped in the distance, everyone moving instantly. "Cops!"

Chaos erupted on the beach, people running as fast as they could to gather their things and leave the beach. Loud shouts echoed as Florence looked around, slightly panicked.