003. i want to be with you

chapter threei want to be with you

chapter three
i want to be with you

Christmas was Florence favourite time of the year

Christmas was Florence favourite time of the year. She absolutely adored it, the lights, the songs, the atmosphere, the food, the presents, just all of it. And Conrad had agreed to take her up to the Fisher house for a night so they could spend some alone time together in the place they fell in love. The girl was gathering her stuff, quickly grabbing her scarf and gloves as well as her overnight bag before carefully going down the stairs.

Her mum did not know about the plan, and so she had to sneak out, when Conrad messaged her, which he had just done. The girl walked out of her house, closing the door softly before rushing over to the car awaiting her and jumping in the passenger seat.

"Hi." Florence greeted.

"Hey." Conrad smiled.

"I can't believe you're here." Florence commented, closing the door.

"Where else would I be?" Conrad wondered, tilting his head teasingly before he looked over what she was wearing. "You didn't bring a coat."

Florence suddenly noticed her lack of a jacket. "I forgot. But I'm not cold, and I have a coat at the house."

"Here, put this on." Conrad took of his jumper and handed it to her.

"Now you'll be cold." Florence looked over at him.

"Worth it." Conrad shrugged. "To the beach then?"

"Hell yeah!" Florence agreed enthusiastically.

Conrad began driving down the road, Florence putting on his jumper before staring out the window at all the lights decorating the houses.

"On a scale from one to ten how much trouble do you think we'll be in when they find out we're gone?" Conrad wondered, making Florence look over at him.

"Oh, uh, none. This is kidnap if anyone asks." Florence explained with a smile.

"Please!" Conrad scoffed. "You jumped at the chance."