009. relationship advice galore

chapter nine relationship advice galore

chapter nine
relationship advice galore

THE NEXT DAY, Florence got up early and set off for her first waltz rehearsal wearing a knee length pink dress with cherries on it, paired with a pair of small heeled black shoes

THE NEXT DAY, Florence got up early and set off for her first waltz rehearsal wearing a knee length pink dress with cherries on it, paired with a pair of small heeled black shoes. Emmeline dropped the girl off, wishing her good luck.

Florence was kind of dreading the rehearsal, considering she still had no one to go with but she had also found out that Belly was yet to ask Cam so the two of them partnered up.

"I'm kind of glad you haven't asked anyone yet." Belly stated. "I so did not want to have to try and do this alone."

Florence let out a small laugh as she and Belly took a few steps together, Florence leading the girl through it. "Don't worry, Bels, I get it. We'll get through this together."

"Have you messaged Conrad this morning?" Belly asked.

"Why would I have message Con? I mean, I have, we say good morning to each other every day, but why do you wanna know?" Florence wondered, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Belly shook her head with a smile that Florence couldn't decipher. "No reason. You say good morning to each other every morning?"

"Yeah, it's sometimes our only thing we say when it's not summer but that's okay." Florence shrugged slightly.

"Hmmm."

"Hey Belly, Flo." Shayla suddenly greeted, her and Steven walked over to the two.

"Hey." Belly smiled awkwardly. "I'm so sorry I was such a mess yesterday. I... I really hope I didn't screw things up that bad."

"It's okay." Shayla told her, sharing a look with Steven. "We're good."

"That's a shame, I was really looking forward to throwing darts at a dartboard with Steven's face stuck on." Florence let out a sad sigh.

"Shut up Flo." Steven shook his head, pushing her slightly.

"Back to third wheeling for me I guess." Florence put two thumbs up with a smile.