𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟎𝟏

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬Frederick Douglass houses , manhattan !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
Frederick Douglass houses , manhattan !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

y'all may have already known but paris and naz are siblings and they live together at Frederick Douglas houses. but currently she was sitting in the living room while on her phone, strolling through her saved sounds on tiktok.

"i'm out" nazzy said as he came walking out his room "where you goin?" she asked her older brother "to da lobby" he replied "to do what? memorize da mailbox numbers?" you said with an eyebrow raised.

"no nigga" he said as he mugged you "so what are you doing? what if i wanted to come?" you said "ima be down there making a video wit dese youtube niggas n da rest of sweep" he said.

"oh, i'll be down there soon cause i needa check if my shit came in da mail" you said "ight, watchu order?" he asked "sum mo lashes cause i'm lazy asl" you said "embarrassing" he said.

"i'll drop kick you in yo shit so shut up" you said and he rolled his eyes "so scary" he said before walking out the house and going to the lobby, leaving paris in the house by herself.

it took you a nice 15 minutes to finally get up and go to your room, putting on your pink ugg slippers to match with the black nike socks you had on with sum black nike leggings and a pink sp5der hoodie.

you walked to your bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror as you put sum lipgloss on before leaving the bathroom and walking to the kitchen, grabbing a kool aid jammer before going downstairs.

you locked the front door behind you as you made your way to the elevator and clicked the button, waiting for the elevator to come. once it came you clicked the first floor and got off the elevator once you arrived.

you made your way towards the lobby, turning the corner and that's when you were met face to face with your brother nazzy and his friends jay hound, sdot and sum more niggas that you didn't know.

"MUDDYYY" jay hound and sdot both yelled at the same time as they noticed your presence which made you smile as you hugged the both of them "watchu doin down hea?" jay asked.

"lookin ta see if my package came" you said "you ain't ask me if i wanted anything" sdot said "my bad pooks, ian know" you said and they laughed "is this one of your friends?" a man with a heavy ass accent asked which made you turn around and look at the dark skin male.

he was a calm 6'4 with a low cut and a fanny pack on his back while holding his phone upside down in his hand and there was a cameraman and another unfamiliar face with the unknown guy.