𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟎𝟓

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬da stu, manhattan !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
da stu, manhattan !
ig — @whoispariss

✬ ✬ ✬

the boys got a new studio and it was WAYY bigger than the last one but currently sdot n jay hound were sitting on the couch doin a lil interview wit trillmarty. you sat outside the frame so you weren't seen as the unknown sweeps covered the empty seats on the couch.

you were chillin on your phone until the studio door opened n shut making you look up as naz n reese had walked in the studio.

"my son naz hea" sdot said and naz started posing for da camera n shit, throwing up gang signs "n my son jay fevaa" sdot added as jay5ive came in there with a mcdonald's bag n a milk shake.

"you got corona? you got a fever n shit" dat marty nigga said "yo bro why he talkin like dat" jay hound said as he laughed "nah i was just askin n shit..6 feet my brotha" marty said as you shook your head.

"reese" you called him and he turned to look at you "ian een see you right there mh" he said as he walked to you and leaned down to hug you "where mines at? you ain't get me a milkshake?" you pouted.

"i told you i was goin ta mcdonald's and you said you ain't want nun" he said "did you atleast get my cookies?" you asked and he nodded "dats all you asked for" he laughed, handing you the bag of fresh cookies.

"wtv" you said, rolling your eyes as he sat beside you. you grabbed one of your cookies and munched on it as you scanned his outfit for like the 80th time.

he had on his nike ski and sum black frames with a blue sweepers ent. sweatsuit, ending the outfit with sum black balenciaga's on his feet.

"lemme get sum mh" jay hound said as jay5ive stood up and poured sum of his fries in his hand "dats good" jay said n 5ive laughed "you wasn't gettin nomo anyways nigga" he said as they laughed.

5ive n nazzy both grabbed 2 stools and placed them at the other end of the couch beside sdot before sitting down and when i tell y'all dis nigga reese was sittin there eatin dem fries like a lil ass kid.

hol up cause lemme show y'all how he looked-

✬ ✬ ✬